Inferiority

In a makeshift house outside town, the villains sat inside, trying to decide their next move.

"Well, now what?" Toga asks, spinning a knife in her hand.

Mustard would be lying back, reading a torn-up newspaper. Muscular was tapping his foot impatiently, bored from the running. Moonfish was in a corner, staring awkwardly at everyone. Magne was over with Compress as Spinner was near Stain.

"With Izuku's new quirks, equipment and maintenance haven't been a problem, but money and food have." Compress pointed out.

"If you worked for me, we wouldn't be in this situation," Overhaul states. His hands were bound together, but he was free to walk around.

"You couldn't control a little girl and a guy who talks to himself," Dabi replied, looking over to Izuku, "Still, we can't sit around doing nothing."

"The power he promised, the Doctor refusing to contact us, grr dammit Kurogiri, why did you have to get yourself caught!" Izuku shouted out.

"Why don't you just teleport him with the black sludge quirk?" Mustard asked, trying to make out the torn-up comics section.

"I need an idea of where Kurogiri is for it to work," Izuku replied, scratching his head.

"If you need Kurogiri, I can create him if you want - you're better off without him!" Twice states.

Izuku looks over to Twice, realizing he overlooked such a simple solution. Twice's clone would have all the memories of Kurogiri before leaving, thus fixing Izuku's biggest issue. "Logic really is panic's prey, huh."

Before Izuku could give the order, the entire building started shaking. Rushing outside, the villains would see something burst from the ground. A human almost as tall as a mountain was staring down at them.

"Are you the successor?" it asked angrily.

"Is this the power?" Dabi asked.

"It said successor, so probably," Izuku replied, looking over the villains, making sure everyone got out.

"I devoted myself to All for One. Now prove you're worthy successor!" It bellowed and charged forward.

"Don't blame me if you die," Izuku retorted.

Muscular was the first to charge, wanting to test his strength against the beast. Compounding layer upon layer of muscle, he managed to stop the beast's charge for a moment but got slapped out of the way like a bug.

Magne used his magnet to repel Toga in the air and then attract her onto the top of the monster's head. "A single drop is all I need," Toga smiled and attempted to stab into its neck but couldn't break through. It felt like trying to get blood from a rock. She quickly jumps off the creature's neck when its hand slaps against its neck.

Dabi and Moonfish tried flanking it, but the teeth couldn't penetrate its skin, and the flames didn't do anything either, being easily brushed aside.

"If force won't work," Mustard starts to fill the area with gas. Even if the others collapse, it'll be worth it if the monster goes down. However, one exhale, and the creature's breath blows the gas away along with Mustard.

"Weak, why are you all so weak!" the beast roars out, smashing his hands onto the ground and causing the earth to split apart.

Izuku quickly Overhauls the ground to avoid being swallowed up as the giant lifts up part of the ground and throws it at him. Izuku activates the steel quirk and a few strength-enhancing quirks to avoid getting hurt, but the impact still knocks him back.

"Aren't you annoying," Izuku comments, hoping to get the creature to speak again to control his mind.

Instead, it raises its hand and feints striking Izuku, only to dig its hand into the ground underneath him and tossing him in the air. He levitates briefly to regain balance, only to be smashed back down by a giant palm.

The hand smears the ground like trying to wipe an insect off his hand. When the creatue pulls back, Izuku would still be alive, havin avoided to much injury thanks to the steel and other enhancement quirks.

"Is your brain too small to handle this overwhelming force?" A voice mocked, coming from a radio around the monster's neck.

"Doctor, so you did send this creature to us," Izuku stated, keeping his eye on the beast.

"He's too weak! He can't be the successor!" The creature cried out.

"There, there, Gigantomachia," The Doctor replied as a recording of All for One's voice came through the radio.

"Machia," Those words alone halted the giant and had him rushing towards the radio, cradling it.

"That thing is so braindead it makes Muscular seem intelligent," Izuku stated, dumbstruck that the one pulverizing League was now cradling the radio like a toddler.

"You seem to think intelligence and cruelty are all you need to replace All for One, but without strength, you will never compare to him, and you'll never make Gigantomachia submit." The Doctor stated.

"If you think I'm going to let that oversized gorilla get the better of me, then your mistaken!" Izuku quickly shot back.

"Good, it seems you still have some fight in you. Perhaps we could have a quick chat." The Doctor states.

"What do you-" Before Izuku could reply, black liquid shot out from his mouth, not just his but from every League member. The liquid warped around everyone's body before teleporting them.

The League ended up in a large room with tubes lining either side of them. The tubes were filled with a liquid, preserving the humanoid bodies within.

"What is all this?" Overhaul asked, overwhelmed by everything. His laboratory didn't hold a candle to what he was seeing.

"So this is where you've been hiding," Izuku says out loud, looking around. "But I don't see the Doctor,"

"I'm here, but don't you approach. Like Machina, I'll only approach once I deem you worthy. Oh, it's not that I don't like you, in fact, I don't really care. I gave everything to All for One, and if he says you are his successor, I would comply. But, what have you accomplished?" The Doctor states. Despite not seeing him, Izuku could feel his glare.

"What do you mean what I've accomplished? After everything, how can you say that? You and every other villain I met have said the same thing, why!?" Izuku shouted, not understanding what the Doctor meant. He planned the fall of UA, undermined hero society, and killed All Might, so many things most villains could never achieve, but it was always called nothing.

"You're merely following the rails of All for One, Your methods may have been your own, but it was all for him. You used the advantage gained from All for One's defeat, but you aren't any better than the other villain rabble. Each one of them could've probably accomplished the same in your shoes," As the Doctor states this, Izuku began to grit his teeth.

"Shimura," Izuku whispered to himself, the person who was originally All for One's successor.

"So, I'll ask once more. What can you accomplish that no one else can, what makes you the next All for One!"