Stadium Battle

Izuku rested on top of the stadium, opening his hand he fired a giant air cannon to the center of the stadium making sure Midnight was caught in it. He didn't want to involve himself too much and preferred to watched the chaos unfold, however, he needed to remove quirks that could ruin the situation, like Midnight's sleep quirk. 

"Villain, you won't get away!" Endeavor yelled as pushed through the mind-controlled heroes and jumps up to the roof.

"I was hoping to meet the number one, not number two. What challenge could you possibly pose to me?" Izuku stated sarcastically.

"I'll show you I'm better than All Might!" Upon Endaveour's statement, his mind went blank.

"Fool, the only thing you've shown is how All Might will fall to me," Izuku smiled as he decided to use Endeavor as his bodyguard while the Nomu was on the other side of the stadium.

Looking down he noticed his brainwashed heroes were being suppressed by Shigaraki and the coordinated heroes. "Seems I'll have to interfere more," Izuku states and fired his air cannon at Shigaraki.

Shigaraki lept forward and punched the blast of air somehow dissipating it. He landed on top of the stadium edge as Endeavor stood between Izuku and Shigaraki.

"I'm only interested in All Might, I'm not interested in his successor at the moment," Izuku said.

Izuku underestimated the control his hypnosis quirk had since Endeavor wasn't fighting at his full strength. This resulted in Shigaraki freeing Endeavor from the Hypnosis quirk and the heroes down below gaining the upper hand recovering their mind-controlled allies.

"Shame, it seems like I lost this time." Izuku shrugged as he called the Nomu over. The Nomu was the only thing helping the minor villains against the hero, without it the villains were easily overrun. "It seems a waste since I didn't even see All Might." The Nomu charged through countless heroes before leaping up and landing in front of Izuku.

Endeavor and Shigaraki both glared at Izuku not letting his quirk affect them. Endeavor tried to rush in but the Nomu intervened. "That Nomu was designed to fight All Might, he'll be more than a match for you Endeavor. You on the other hand," Izuku shot another air cannon at Shigaraki who punched it away "You will be troublesome."

Izuku underestimated how quick Shigaraki was as he closed in before Izuku could getaway. Shigaraki grabs Izuku's arm as Izuku forces his arm free. "My quirk will Decay your body to dust, surrender and you can get it healed before the damage becomes irreversible." 

Shigaraki never responded to Izuku so he couldn't mind control him. Izuku looked at the decaying arm and glared at Shigaraki, "You underestimate my resolve to kill All Might!"   Izuku pulls out a knife and cuts off his arm as the limb and blood fall. Holding his shoulder as he grunts in pain as his arm begins to regrow: starting with the bone, then the muscles, and the skin. "If it all it takes is a few limbs to kill him then you can have them!" 

Izuku activates the fire quirk he took from Todoroki and burns the dead limb and burn Shigaraki who brushes off the flames. Beside him, Endeavor had finally incinerated The Nomu.

"You think that's All Might's strength? That man would never be beaten by such a weak creature!" Endeavor declared as his foot was firmly placed on the Nomu's corpse. Endeavor's flame managed to incinerate through the Nomu's healing quirk, the same quirk that Izuku used.

"I guess you want to die before All Might arrives," Izuku declares as he jumps off the Stadium and floats in the air. "I'll take out the entire stadium!" Izuku starts powering up his quirks in connection with his air cannon. "Die!" 

The blast of the cannon fires upon the stadium but the blast is diverted spreading across the sky like the wind. Standing beside Shigaraki is All Might, together they were able to divert the air cannon without any casualties. 

"No need to worry since I am here!" All Might declares.

"Don't answer anything he says, it seems that's one of his quirks," Shigaraki stated.

"It seems you're acquainted with the criminal All for One, where is he!?" All Might asks.

"I am All for One and this was simply an introduction to the League of Villains. I waited all this time for you but you've arrived late like usual. How many heroes are injured or have been killed because of your failure? I admit I don't feel confident in fighting all three of you at the same time. I'll be seeing you again," Izuku bows as Kurogiri's black mist begins to cover him and teleports him back to the bar.

"I thought you weren't going out until you were sure you could kill All Might," All for One stated from the screen.

"You wanted the League of Villains to be known, now their known. Having their biggest event infiltrated and heroes from all over attacked at once. All Might, UA, and all the heroes will be criticized by the media. Now I have to get back to the stadium, when the chaos dies down they'll be wondering where I am," Izuku responds as he gets changed back into his gym clothes and is teleported back to the stadium.

------------------------------