Heroic Villainy

Izuku wasn't the fastest to get through the gate but he was still early enough to run into a robot almost immediately. It had a giant number one painted on its arms as it charged straight for Izuku. Easily dodging Izuku pulls out a knife and with his heating quirk easily slices through the neck as it collapses.

Two more charge him with the same numbers on the arm as Izuku easily dispatches them as well. "This doesn't make sense," He mutters while he charges forward "These machines have Gatling guns, and missiles but barely use them."

Coming upon another one it resembled a scorpion with the number three on its arms. It fires a couple of missiles which seem so slow to Deku as easily dodges them as well. Deku moves right near it and stabs his knife right into the neck. "These bots barely do anything, are they just a fear tactic?" Deku wonders as he continues on.

Off in another room teachers were watching the broadcast as Izuku caught the eye of one teacher in particular. The teacher was an Albino who had pale skin and a cut on his lip "doesn't this student seem different than the others?" the teacher commented.

"What do you mean Shimura?" a white small white animal who was the president of the school asked. He had the head of a mouse with dog-like paws and a thin cat tail.

"He seems skilled but there's hidden malice in his movements. It seems almost familiar to me for some reason." Shimura states.

"We've had troublesome students before and the real test will show us what these kids are really like." Another teacher comments as he pushes a button.

Back at the entrance exam Izuku once again immobilizes another robot. "And that makes forty points, that should be enough to get a pass."

The ground begins to shake violently as cables shoot up from the ground and break apart as a giant robot comes from underground. Its bottom half was like a tank with a humanoid top half. It's size towered over the buildings as it looks down at the students and slowly moves forward. Throwing a fist towards the majority of the students causes a shockwave and buildings begin to break apart. Izuku stands there looking at the massive machine as all around him students begin to run away from it.

"Running away? It amazes me how heroes somehow keep people safe when they're so cowardly." Deku mumbles as he looked towards the base of the robot he sees a girl with her leg trapped under the rubble.

He couldn't help but laugh to himself at all the upcoming heroes abanding someone who needed help. He honestly didn't care what happened to her and ran inside the nearest building, climbing up the stairs to reach the roof. Izuku just wanted to destroy the giant robot that all the upcoming heroes ran away from.

Once he reached the top Izuku threw a knife he heated into the arm of the robot as it sank in. The robot looked over at Izuku throwing a fist at the building he was standing on. The giant fist crashed into the building; Izuku had jumped off landing on the arm and stabbing his knives into the robot to keep himself from falling. Getting his balance and removing the knives Izuku began running up the robot's arm.

Not seeing the threat the robot's arm begins to straighten as it looked around until looking at Izuku. The arm straightening caused Izuku to almost lose his balance as he Dug the knives into the robot Izuku and begins to climb it like a mountain. The robot tried to shake Izuku off but as it was designed to be slow but destructive it couldn't. Izuku pulled himself up bit by bit until he reaches the shoulder. With a wide smile, Izuku begins hacking away at the neck, cutting through wire after wire until the robot could no longer move. The machine slumped over only being kept up by the huge tank base with Izuku standing on its shoulder overlooking the entire exam field. The bell rang out announcing the end of the exam as Izuku looked down and saw everyone looking up at the person who destroyed the giant robot.

In the room where the teachers were observing, they began discussing the results. "That kid did the best he could to save the girl, distracting it and even defeating it without fear." One teacher said.

"I admit it was very impressive but if we didn't purposefully stop the robot from moving forward the possibilities of the girl being crushed were quite high. The blame for that falls onto the other students though so we shouldn't dock him points because of it." The principal commented.

"That kid does have a bright future, perhaps I was wrong in what I sensed," Shimura stated.

Izuku slowly climbed down melting himself a path as an old lady in a nurse outfit was down there handing out gummies to people. "Here you are," she says handing him some gummies before moving on leaving Izuku confused.

With the exam finally over Izuku was about halfway to the gate when someone yelled from behind. "Wait!" a girl said loudly. As she was panting Izuku recognized her as the girl who was trapped under the rubble "Thank you for saving me," She had big brown eyes brown hair. Her face as really round with a pink mark on each cheek.

"You weren't in trouble, I doubt the people here would allow someone to actually be hurt, it isn't necessary to thank me," Izuku said bluntly. He really didn't want to start putting on a good boy act and be forced to continue it all throughout the year.

"Even if that's true you still saved me, I'm Ochaco Uraraka." She said with a bubbly smile

"Izuku Midoriya," he replied.

"I hope we both passed Izuku and hopefully I'll see you again!" she said before running past him.

"I hope not, dealing with your overly bubbly personality would be murder." He said once she was out of earshot.