Scarred

Uraraka would be walking around the base, ten steps behind Overhaul but her pace matching the rest of the members. A little stuffed animal turned to speak to her; it was controlled from inside by a member named Mimic. "You're lucky that the boss has taken a shine to you, you're still pretty new, but he's already inviting you to the meetings."

"She might give a different perspective on an issue, that's all," Overhaul corrected.

"Showing enough to make her feel bound but not able to betray you. Some things don't change," A man in a white coat whispered to Overhaul.

Uraraka's skin crawled. She couldn't hear the whispers but being shown favouritism by a villain wasn't something she wanted, but it was something she couldn't refuse. Her face would rub along the white mask she wore. At first, it was a means to hide her identity, but now it was becoming her identity.

Arriving in a room with couches and chairs surrounding what looked like a small coffee table, members would take a seat or stand against a wall.

Uraraka took an open seat as Overhaul began the meeting, "To keep this short, we're going to ramp up production of our new drug, and to this, we're going to need even more money. We need people to invest in us, so we need to contact The League of Villains to utilize their infamy."

Uraraka dug her nails into the chair when she heard Overhaul's plan. Cooperating with The League of Villains, or more specifically Izuku, was something she couldn't stand.

"We need to find a way to contact The League, and I would prefer to avoid hostilities if possible," Overhaul stated.

Uraraka planned to remain quiet once Overhaul finished, but something dawned on her. Was she invited to this meeting because he believes the media about her and Izuku? Or was it the incident involving Toga? Uraraka assumed the second one as having someone spy on her made more sense.

"Toga from the League of Villains gave me her number. She's probably difficult to communicate with, but she might set up a meeting," Uraraka sighed.

"Before we set up the meeting, we have another delivery to make," Overhaul would turn to a man wearing a black coat and black plague mask. "You'll be going with them Nemoto, once you've made the delivery, I'll come by and fix any problems that may arise."

"What kind of problems can we expect?" Uraraka asked, drawing the attention of everyone in the room.

"They aren't paying what they owe, probably going to threaten to sell us out if we pressure them; we'll have to teach them just how terrifying the Yakuza are." Overhaul answered.

Since Overhaul promised Uraraka wouldn't have to kill anyone, she expected she'd be fighting them the same way she did the drug dealers before joining up. With only minor things left to discuss, the meeting came to an end.

With the meeting over, Uraraka followed Nemoto through the passages and arrived at the warehouse. She has been here multiple times before and assisted with loading the drugs onto the truck. Uraraka sat in one of the cars that would arrive at the drop-off point using a different route.

With the car arriving a few minutes after the truck, Uraraka would get out and start transferring the cargo from one truck to the other. Nemoto would be in the corner talking with the drug dealers about the payment.

"That was a lot lighter than usual," Uraraka noted to herself.

Despite making objects float, she still knew the weight of the objects, as the heavier objects put more strain on her body.

"Where is the rest?" Nemoto asked, raising his voice towards the drug dealers.

"You're not getting it, we'll pay you what we want, and if you try to stop us, we'll sell you guys out to the police. Or we could also shoot you with these quirk suppressing bullets," One dealer admitted, being under Nemoto's confession quirk.

Realizing what had happened, the dealers took out the guns loaded with the suppressing bullets. "Think you can mock us like this and get away with it?" Another dealer shouted nervously.

Nemoto knew that the members with him could kill these guys even without their quirks. Many members were seen as trash by society but were still skilled in their own way.

"Go ahead then, be sure you don't regret crossing Overhaul," Nemoto warned as the dealers slowly backed into their truck.

One member kept his head out the window, and the gun pointing at Nemoto as on the other side Uraraka had been holding the down to prevent it from floating away, doing as ordered should the dealers double-cross them.

With the wheels on the ground, and the driver slightly panicked at how easy everything was going, he stepped on the gas as the truck quickly sped out of Uraraka's grasp.

With the truck floating a few inches off the ground and the momentum propelling it forward. One dealer who sat in the back started screaming as they were about to collide with a wall, "hit the breaks, we're going too fast!"

"I turned the vehicle off and were still going forward. I don't know what's going on!" The driver answers.

"You idiot, the airbags won't activate if the car is off!" The truck hit the wall crunching against it as the momentum continued for the passengers.

The driver was thrown through the windshield, his head and face turning to mush upon impacting the wall. The dealer who had his body out the window had his spine shatter as his body folded back, smashing against the side of the truck before hanging loosely out the window like a doll. The two in the back had their bones shattered and crushed, causing internal bleeding into the brain, dying moments after.

Uraraka slowly walked towards the vehicle, a look of shock and horror across her face, staring at the dead bodies, unable to look away. Slowly removing the mask as her arms fell to the side, as she burned the distorted faces of the deceased into her mind. Standing there motionlessly, she didn't even notice that Overhaul had arrived.

"You don't need to worry about this," Overhaul slowly removed his glove and walked towards the vehicle.

"Did you plan for me to do this?" Uraraka managed to ask.

"There was nothing you could do. We criminals can only rely on fear and trust. We must eliminate those that break our trust, or they'll cause problems for the group," Overhaul would touch the car and ground, having the truck sink like quicksand before disappearing. "Your naivete could bring misfortune upon us, and I had to show you how villains solve problems without authorities."

Uraraka continued to watch as the truck sunk into the cement, as every word Overhaul said seeped into her mind. She made her way back to the car she arrived in as she tried to sort out her thoughts. Her hand gripped her phone, flipping the cover as she slowly started to send a text.

Over at the League of Villains hideout, Izuku was getting frustrated at the lack of action people were taking. "How can people still be so complacent after what we've done?" Izuku asked.

"It seems a group is taking advantage of what you're doing to promote a book," Mr. Compress answered.

"A book?" Izuku gave Mr. Compress a confused look

"Meta Liberation War, written by someone as famous as All for One, Destro." Mr. Compress explained.

Before Izuku could question further, a happy scream filled the entire warehouse as everyone quickly looked at the source, Toga.

"My BFF just killed someone and wants to talk! Oh, I can't wait to meet her. I hope she is free soon since there's so much we can talk about now. How did she feel, what's she thinking now, and the fact she wants to talk with me makes it is so exciting!"