Followed

Dinner was provided by the Pussy Cat heroes as the students were scarfing it down, their hunger matched by their exhaustion from this afternoon. As Uraraka ate, she looked over to Izuku only to see him poking at his food. His eyes were focused as his concentration was blocking out all the noise the other students were making. Uraraka placed her hand on his shoulder, which quickly startled Izuku as he glanced over to her.

"What is it?" He asked.

"I was wondering if your feeling alright, you're not eating."

Izuku's stomach growls a little as he realizes the food in front of him and begins eating. "Sorry, something on my mind."

After supper, the students were encouraged to take a bath in the hot springs. The genders were separated as Uraraka lowered herself into the water, her eyes glancing at the wall and sighing. If anyone noticed Izuku's concentration, they would assume he's trying to think of a way to strengthen his quirk. Izuku wasn't like that, he would wait until tomorrow before criticizing their teaching methods. He preferred practicality over something honorable, so what required that intense concentration earlier.

"Jealous you can't be with Izuku?" Mina teased as she poked Uraraka.

Uraraka let out a depressed sigh. "I've said earlier it's not like that."

Uraraka was the first one back in her room once everyone left the bath, she wasn't interested in socializing with the others. As the cool air blew into the room, her eyes would drift down and see Izuku moving outside the building and heading into the forest. "Izuku?"

Throwing on some outdoor clothes, Uraraka floats out the window and tries to follow Izuku into the forest. It didn't take long for her to lose sight of him. Izuku's dark green hair was the perfect camouflage for maneuvering through the trees.

Izuku quickly caught on that he was being followed and started using a quirk that allowed him to move more quietly as he quickly changed the directions. Once he was sure he was alone, Izuku started using his warp quirk. In the first step of Izuku's plan, he needed to summon Kurogiri so he could get the coordinates of the area. The second step involved Kurogiri sending Izuku back to the bar to meet with Twice briefly, allowing the clone to have Izuku's memories. With the clone playing the victim in the kidnapping, Izuku would be free to monitor the situation and intervene where necessary.

Uraraka couldn't find where Izuku went and tries floating up to the top of a nearby cliff to get a better view. When she reaches the top, she would see Kota practicing his quirk.

"Is this your hideout?" Uraraka asked.

The sudden voice caused Kota to jump a bit, and as he turned around, he would see it was the girl he kicked this morning. "Did you follow me here?" He asked harshly.

Uraraka slowly shook her head as her eyes looked over the forest. "I was following my friend, but I've lost sight of him," It was doubtful she would see the green-haired boy among the green trees, but she didn't want to up.

"Haven't seen anyone," Kota quickly responded, hoping Uraraka would leave him alone.

"Why not come back with me? I'm sure the Pussycats are worried about you." Uraraka smiled.

"I don't want anything to do with you heroes, why don't you understand!" Kota shouted.

Uraraka got on her knees, so she was face to face with Kota. "Hating heroes is like hating someone for doing the right thing. We're just people who want to try to protect everyone and make them happy."

"Heroes are selfish, they care more about others than their own family!" Kota was on the brink of crying as he yelled at Uraraka.

Uraraka pieced together what happened to Kota's family as she hugged the boy. "I'm sorry to hear what happened, this might sound horrible and selfish, but when someone chooses to hurt others, someone else has to stop them. Your parents never wanted for you to be like this, what they wanted was for everyone to be able to wear a smile every day."

Kota tried to push Uraraka away, not wanting to hear it. It wasn't fair that it had to be his parents, and the way everyone treated it as something honorable made him sick. In the end, he couldn't pull away, all he could do was wait until he finished crying so Uraraka would let him go.

At the bar, the clone was sent to Kurogiri's location, as Izuku noticed the last member of the league already arrived, "your a little late, Mr. Compress."

The man in a yellow trench coat and a mask bowed, "A magician doesn't appear until the opening act."

"Well, the first act begins in twenty-four hours. Once the daily training is over, the students will be exhausted, making the mission easier."

"They're just kids, why don't we attack right now?" Muscular asks.

"I'm currently away from the lodge, so if anything happens, I become the prime suspect. Also, those kids have very dangerous quirks, underestimate them, and I'll rip your quirk from your body as punishment," Deku stated harshly.

Kota had run off down the cliff once Uraraka let him go making her feel a bit awkward, hoping he was able to do the right thing. When she reached the bottom of the cliff, she would see Izuku walking towards her.

"Uraraka, I didn't expect to see you out here," the clone said. With the original's memories, he knew he was being followed and figured it was best to deal with it now so it wouldn't draw attention later.

"Yea, I saw you wander into the forest. I was wondering what would bring you out this late," Uraraka replied.

Considering the distance from the cliff to Kurogiri's position, it would be impossible for her to of witnessed anything. "I don't know what they will have us to tomorrow. I wanted a bit more information on the area, in case they dump us into the forest against more dirt monsters." Izuku couldn't think of a lot of excuses. Saying he was jogging or practicing his quirk might've been too out of character.

Uraraka nodded. "Alright, we should head back though, Shigaraki might be mad if he notices were gone."

---------------------------