Judgement

Excessive, that was the Uraraka found best fit her situation. Her arms were cuffed and attached to a bolted-down table. They brought her here right after using recovery girl to heal her. Outside the room were two heroes: Gunhead, who she learned martial arts from, and Midnight from UA. Both commented how disappointed they were as she walked by them. Last, there was the detective Tsukauchi, sitting across from her.

"Was that necessary? Bringing in those heroes to try and make me feel guilty in a situation I couldn't avoid?" Uraraka was the first one to speak. Not wanting the detective to control the conversation like he did last time.

Tsukauchi would place Uraraka's white mask on the table and shake his head, "no matter how bleak the situation, everyone has a choice."

"My choices helped save a little girl," Uraraka argued.

"Your choices got Bakguo Katsuki killed, slit his throat as he bled out. Could you face his parents and still make that same excuse? " Tsukauchi asked as he folded his hands together.

Uraraka narrowed her eyes at Tsukauchi, finally understanding the point of this interrogation. With no information to offer and no secrets to discover, all they wanted was a confession to make sentencing her easier.

"You really are a horrible person. You're able to sit there knowing I'll just be convicted as guilty, and you still put on this charade," Uraraka lowered her head as her hair fell over her face.

"Nothing has been decided as everything you say to me is recorded and brought before the judge," Tsukauchi responded.

A very strained laugh would pass through Uraraka's lips, "a judge who already sees me as guilty and even if I'm miraculously found innocent, what would change?" Uraraka leaned back in the chair and closed her eyes, laughing again, "I'd still be poor with the world seeing me as a villain. With no possibility to make money, I'd be absorbed into another villain organization just to survive."

"You're admitting that you'll be involved with more villains if your found innocent?" Tsukauchi wanted Uraraka to repeat that statement. The heroes who had been supervising through the one-way window were shocked to hear her say that.

"I'm admitting to your failed justice system. A second chance can only happen if people are willing to give it, but after being shown the other side of the fence, all I see are people so complacent to avoid their problems and pin the blame on others," A small smile would cross the young girl's lips. "Or rather a system that allows people to blame others."

"It seems this conversation is moving in circles," Tsukauchi stood up. "I'll be delivering this information to the judge, and your fate will be decided then."

Two cops entered and removed the cuffs from the table before taking her to a cell. While walking by Mightnight and Guunhead again, Uraraka stopped. "I wonder why I've never heard of a hero saving a villain before. Do we quit being people in your eyes?" Uraraka asked before she continued to be escorted to her cell.

Two weeks had passed since then, as Uraraka sat motionless against the bed. She would only move when required to eat or use the utilities within the temporary cell.

Tsukauchi had returned and walked over to Uraraka's cell, pulling out a document that he readout. "Ochaco Uraraka, for Vigilantism, being a part of the Shie Hassaikai, and the murder of Bakugo Katsuki, you are to be held at the villain prison of Tartarus for twenty years. However, the court has decided to reduce your sentence due to your age and your assistance in rescuing Eri. Thus your sentence has been reduced down to seven years."

She didn't respond to him and continued to remain motionless. Two cops would enter the cell and prepare to escort her to the car. However, when they entered the cell, she stood up and tripped into one of them. Her hand touched one of the guards and activated her quirk, grabbing the cop and throwing him against the other, using her quirk on both as she removed their guns and had them float in the cell.

"Trying to escape will only increase your sentence!" Tsukauchi shouted at her.

Gunhead would enter the cell to apprehend Uraraka but froze upon seeing her. "Come save me, hero," Uraraka smiled as she had the gun pointed at her head.

"Why are you going so far?" Gunhead asked.

"My life is already ruined, so there is nothing left for me anyway," Uraraka responded and started to pull the trigger. As Gunhead charged forward to try and stop her from firing, Uraraka readjusted her aim to shoot at the hero, but Gunhead suddenly collapsed.

"In a brief moment of confusion, Uraraka suddenly felt herself get dizzy as her eyes looked over and noticed Midnight was using her quirk. She couldn't stand up for much longer as Uraraka collapsed onto the ground.

Uraraka awoke in the car with her arms bound together as they were just driving over the bridge to Tartarus. After a thorough inspection, Uraraka was handed over to them. She would be officially processed through, her picture taken now that she received her sentence before being shoved into a chair and restrained further. The chair would be wheeled into an empty room as the door closed behind the guards.

"Seven years of this," Uraraka was prepared to simply waste away, with nothing left. Both dreaming and surviving seemed like impossibilities as her mind would be broken down in this lonely hell. However, it would be within this hell that someone would give her the ability to dream again.

--------------------------

Happy New Year