Izuku's next step

Izuku would be sitting in the office that looked over the warehouse, sitting on a makeshift desk as he shifted through the news articles on his phone. Mr. Compress was also in the office, talking with Izuku on various matters. The other villains were allowed free reign as long as they kept in contact daily. The exceptions were Muscular and Moonfish, as Izuku knew they would get caught.

"It seems UA is shutting down all non-hero activities and sending its students to other schools. Upcoming heroes and their parents will be living on the school grounds moving forward," Izuku read.

"UA has their reputation ruined as you wanted, but where do you take it from here?" Mr. Compress asked.

"Targeting UA anymore won't accomplish anything now, and they're stubborn about training future heroes," Izuku sighed as he spoke. "Oh, there is another article about them. UA sparks controversy for kicking out a student based on a tabloid article."

"Just a few days ago, everyone on social media wanted her kicked, arrested and even killed. This kind of attitude is what creates so many villains. Everyone gangs up on them, and when they snap, suddenly people have sympathy for them," Mr. Compress expressed.

"Vigalantie or Villain? A string of robberies against drug dealers all done by someone wearing a white mask," Izuku felt like he knew the person based on the picture, but the hair was cut and messy.

A knock came at the door as Toga poked her head in "goody, Izuku is here. I've come to let you know that in a week, I won't be able to contact you guys for a few days."

"Why is that?" Izuku asked, uninterested in the conversation.

"I'm going to the Provisional Hero License Exam," Toga stated happily.

Both Izuku and Mr. Compress looked at Toga with surprise and confusion. She pulls out a hat from the Shiketsu High School and jokingly puts it on her head.

A malicious grin would cross Izuku's face as he looked at the hat, "why don't we all go to the License Exam."

"That sounds exciting!" Toga stated gleefully.

"They're over a thousand students at the event. What do you plan to do?" Mr. Compress asked. He was a bit doubtful about what Izuku was thinking.

"A thousand students who failed the exam, exhausted and crammed into a room, probably being given a speech about not giving up. Sounds like the perfect time to strike," Izuku assured him.

"I'll send a text for everyone to gather then," Mr. Compress got up and left the office. With nothing else to say, Toga followed after Mr. Compress.

In the next couple of days, everyone gathered inside the warehouse as Izuku looked over the group. As he started to go over his plan to attack the Provisional Hero License Exam, Stain immediately rejected the idea.

"The only thing you've accomplished is killing children, so how will killing a thousand more help achieve any ideals?" Stain argued.

"If you kill a hero, people will become sad but eventually move on, but killing a child has a lasting phycological effect on people," Izuku stated.

"What is your end goal?" Stain asked harshly.

"All for One was the king of Darkness, and he failed. We need to surpass that and become the kings of both light and dark, so we need to take over this country."

"You think anyone will let you take over after the massacre you have planned?"

"Yes, unless they want repeat incidents. This country will be handed over to us through fear and become ours through complacency. Once we take over, I'll allow this country to slowly go back to the way things were, with villains and false heroes. My villains will take out those who would challenge us, captured by the heroes under our control and brought to a prison that's more like a spa. With the country back to normal, certain people will end up excluded from the community. We recruit these people and give them a role far superior to those who rejected them," Izuku explained.

Stain didn't have anything more to say on the matter, but he wasn't too happy with Izuku's plan. Murdering a few kids who couldn't be proper heroes was one thing, but he felt Izuku's plan wouldn't accomplish anything.

"I've come up with a plan to ambush the License Exam, a combination of Toga's infiltration and Kurogiri's portals. The real key to this plan will be you, Mustard," Izuku stated.

"Me?" Mustard became surprised he would play such a key role. He was the youngest member and failed his last mission.

"This will be your last opportunity. You have one week to train your quirk and show your value to this team. Should you fail, this plan fails, and I'll take your quirk, permanently removing you from the League," Izuku threatened.

"Understood," Mustard stated nervously.

"Twice, do you think it's possible to clone Kurogiri?" Izuku asked, turning his attention to the other villain.

"Hell no, I can't clone smoke! - Of course, whether person or object, I can clone it!" Twice yelled.

Izuku would continue to talk with the other villans to iron out the rest of his plan.

Meanwhile, at UA, Shimura would be on the roof at the end of the school day, looking out towards the horizon and letting out a sigh.

"You came up here a lot when you first entered UA," A voice said, causing Shimura to almost jump off the roof in surprise.

"Who said that?" Shimura asked, the voice belonging to someone he never heard before.

Looking over to his left, he would see Era leaning against the railing in the same manner as Shimura.

"I wanted to contact you sooner, but with so much going on, it was hard to get you alone. My name is Era, an acquaintance of All Might and the reason you exist at UA."

---------------------------