Revelation

Izuku and The League fell at All For One's feet, coughing from the warp quirk. The warehouse that stored the Nomus was destroyed, with heroes unconscious all around.

"It seems your grand plan is starting to crumble, Izuku, but it's alright. You can try as many times as needed, for that's why I'm here," All for One said in a deep sinister voice.

"Sorry for troubling you Sensei, if we escape with the clone, then the plan will still work. Kurogiri, create a gate to our other hideout we leave immediately," Izuku stated.

Kurogiri would create a tiny portal and pull out Izuku's mask and hoodie. Then would create a large gate for the League of Villains to enter.

"What about you?" Izuku asked as he put on his villain gear.

"I have to entertain our guest," All For One would turn his attention to the direction of the bar.

"All For One!" A loud voice shouted as All Might crashed into the the villainl.

"So you've come at last," All For One caught All Might's fist, cancelling the hero's strength with multiple enhancement quirks. The shockwave of the titans colliding knocked the League members off their feet.

All For One added more enhancements to himself and pushed back All Might. "You've gotten weaker All Might. Years ago, it would've taken you only five seconds to arrive here."

"What about you? What I did to you years ago was much worse than the little hole you put in my chest," All Might, retorted. "Now, before I throw you in prison, where is Izuku Midoriya!"

"Izuku Midoriya, don't you feel something when you say his name?" All For One asked sarcastically.

Izuku was getting back up after being knocked to the ground. His fist clenched while hearing the two talk about him. Before turning back to the portal, All Might would glance to the side and notice the masked villain.

"You, where is Izuku!" All Might yelled.

"You sure you want me to answer?" Izuku asked back.

All Might could only clench his teeth as he heard the masked villain speak, fully aware of the brainwashing quirk. Things wouldn't be simple for Izuku, as another hero was joining the fight. All Might wouldn't notice his backup until his fist smashed into All for One, pounding the villain into the ground.

"Ugh, my quirk," All For One groaned.

"Eraser head," All Might said enthusiastically.

"Just hurry up. I can't keep this up long," Eraser head replied.

Izuku couldn't stop All Might from launching a shockwave from his fist, sending the villains flying.

"If you have any ideas, we might need them," Mr. Compress stated, turning unconscious Dabi into a marble.

"We need to take out Eraser Head: Toga, Twice, Muscular that's your job. The rest of you head through the portal. I'll be the one distracting All Might," Izuku stated as he turned to face All Might.

Kurogiri would look over to Eraser Head, and create a portal behind him as, Toga, Twice, and Muscular jumped through. The rest headed through the other portal to the new hideout.

All Might was on guard against Izuku as the boy slowly raised his hand and removed the mask. All Might would freeze in his tracks and stare at the face he was determined to rescue.

"You, it can't be, young Izuku."

"But it makes sense if it is. How else would someone know the location of the training camp?"

All Might didn't answer as his body was in shock from this revelation. This moment of hesitation didn't go unnoticed by All for One. With Eraser Head distracted,  All for One stabbed All Might in the back with his tendril quirk and threw him into a nearby building.

Eraser Head couldn't help All Might, Twice created a second Muscular has the hero constantly switching between villains. With the two Musuclars, Toga slipped out of sight and managed to stab Eraser Head. The injury wasn't deep, but he couldn't keep fighting like this.

Gran Torino arrived in time, kick back Toga's second attack and destroyed the Muscular clone. "You doing okay?"

"Yea, just my eyes getting a bit dry," Eraser Head said, taking some eye drops.

With the League members at the new hideout, Izuku would use his warp quirk to send the rest of his allies there. With Izuku's allies out of the way, All For One charged up the Air Cannon and blasted towards the heroes. All Might rushed forward in time to block most of the blast, only giving Gran Torino and Eraser Head light scratches. This gave Izuku enough time to head through the portal and escape to the new hideout, the portal closing behind him.

"How dare you, what lies have you told young Izuku to have him betray the school?" All Might asked.

"Lies? Betray? You're the one who abandoned him. For his sake and especially for my own, I'll steal away the things you protected until now," All for One charges his Air Cannon, powered by multiple boost enchantment quirks.

With Eraser Head behind him, All Might couldn't dodge and took the attack head-on. By using all his strength to stop the blast, it exposed a frail skinny man.

"First, I'll expose the true form you kept hidden, the real All Might," All For One mocked.

"It doesn't matter if you exposed my form All for One. My heart is still the symbol of peace!" All Might declared.

"Then I'll crush that heart of yours next. That boy, Izuku Midoriya, was the original heir to One For All, the one you chose before giving it to Tenko Shimura. You stole my heir, so I thought it was only fair if I took yours."

"That boy was supposed to be my successor?" All Might's face twisted into a look of shock and horror. The person responsible for murdering multiple students, and who knows who else was the one he chose to carry One For All?

"I told him all about your choice in abandoning him. His hatred for you was such a great motivator."

"Even so, I will do everything I can for his sake. After I defeat you for everyone's sake!"