Student

It has been a week since the UA exam as Izuku was lounging around the bar, Kurogiri handed Izuku a package that he received from the place designated as Izuku's home.

"Came from UA, I presume it's the acceptance information" Kurogiri stated.

"Oh probably, with how pathetic everyone acted I'm certainly accepted, "Izuku said confidently.

Opening the package a small disc fell out, once landing on the counter as an image of All Might appeared. "I am here as a projection"

Izuku instinctively grabbed his knife cutting across the image as the knife passed right through. Calming down from the instant scare the sudden image of All Might caused Izuku tried to flip the recording upside down so to only hear the sound and not have to look at All Might's face, but when flipped the projection switched to the other side of the disc.

"Despite barely passing the written exam you achieved forty points in the practical exam allowing you to barely pass the threshold to enter UA, however, I am also an entertainer. Please take a look at this video." The projection of All Might turned to a screen behind him pressing a button.

Izuku wasn't even looking a the video, being face down on the bar table to avoid looking at All Might's face. The voice kept rambling on and on as Izuku prayed All Might would just get to the point. It was Uraraka that appeared on the screen, Izuku didn't know what was happening but when he heard the girl's voice his head immediately banged against the bar table.

"I haven't even got accepted and I'm already being tortured, I swear I'm going to kill them," Izuku said as he listened to the recording.

"You know that green haired kid with the dress shirt and vest? Umm the kid who brought the knives. I don't know how many points he got but he saved me so if he didn't pass is it possible for me to give him some of my points?" Uraraka said as she was talking to the Present Mic.

"Your Heroic actions have caused others to take action." All Might said proudly.

"All I did was destroy a giant robot because the test was so boring, and now I'm being subjected to all this," Deku whined. Kurorgiri who was watching with Izuku and All for One who was viewing it from the screen remained silent.

"The entrance exam wasn't only based on villain points! A hero course that only focuses on defeating villains could never be called a true hero course, Rescue points! They are given out by a panel of judges and it's the other basic thing that we look for in heroes. Forty points! Giving you a total of eighty points and claiming the number one spot in the hero course! Come young Midoriya, show the world what it takes to be a hero!"

Izuku breathed a sigh of relief when the recording finally ended. The fact he was named the number one for the hero course dawning on him as he began laughing.

"Me, the number one student? Oh, that's rich. Sensei how do villans even lose when the heroes are this pathetic?"

"Never underestimate a hero Izuku, the more desperate a hero is the more dangerous they become," All for One stated

"Well if they're going to be so welcoming I wonder how many of their soon to be heroes I can drag through the mud," Izuku said with a grin.

Next week another letter came for Izuku asking him for information on his hero costume. He never really gave any thought to it so just wrote down a bunch of things. A metal mask that can double as a gas mask, something easy to move around in, and that won't be destroyed when exposed to high temperatures. After doodling down what it looked like he mailed it back.

When it finally came time for the first day of class Izuku walked to his classroom and stood in front of it. Giant doors with the symbol 1-A were written across it, walking in he could see that Bakugo kid with his feet up and another student who Izuku saw at the Exam. Iida was trying to get Bakugo to get his feet off the desk as the latter didn't seem to care. They both looked in his direction as he stepped in,

"It's him," Iida said as everyone in the class turned to look at Izuku.

"My name is Tenya Iida of the-" 

"Iida I don't really care where you from, your name is enough, I'm Izuku" 

"It seems our class is full of rude people, however, I admit you are more skilled than me. You were able to figure out the deeper meaning of the Exam."

"I have a question Iida, why did you run away from the giant robot?" 

"Because there wasn't a point in fighting it." 

"So if it's not beneficial to you there isn't a point? That's pretty selfish and someone could have died from you running away which isn't very heroic either."

Iida went wide-eyed as he looked at Izuku who slowly walked past him. "I-I" Iida didn't know what to say to that, no matter what he could say it would sound like an excuse "Your right, I will work hard to improve myself."

Uraraka happily walks in as she looks around "hey Izuku" she said walking up to him. Izuku had a look of regret as she got closer "You got first place that's amazing, and the way you took down that robot and saved me was super cool."

"Class might be starting soon maybe you should take your seat first," Izuku stated with sigh.

"Well your no fun, but I bet that will change once we get used to class," She stated happily.

Tenko Shimura walked in soon after as he looked at the class "Greetings everyone I will be your teacher Mr. Shimura." Izuku looked up and down at him remembering him as a famous up and coming hero, the Hands-On Hero Shigaraki.