lxvii. Holy Hera

lxvii. Holy Hera

 Holy Hera

It was summer now and Percy and Annabeth had graduated from Goode High School and after dealing the mess in the spring, they were ready to begin the next chapter of their lives together which was marriage. A little joke on Valentine's Day had turned into reality as Annabeth and his wedding was tomorrow. And he was nervous. The wedding was soon—too soon—for his liking, but he was excited to get married to Annabeth. It just felt perfect to married Annabeth because in the past months that they have been dating, Percy realized that she was the one for him.

It might have been late-night thinking, but Percy had found himself dreaming about the future of him and Annabeth. It wasn't wishful thinking like he thought, as it was happening—He was getting married to Annabeth. They were having an actual wedding, a teenage marriage.

"I can't believe that you're doing this, Kelp Head," Said Thalia, running a hand through her black, shoulder-length hair. "Are you sure that you want to do this?"

Thalia wore a tattered band-tee with her leather jacket and dark blue jeans. Her combat boots tapped against the floor of Diana's Moonstruck while her hands were wrapped around a cup of dark coffee. Her piercings and rings shimmered in the morning light.

"Of course," Nodded Percy. "I'm sure about this—I have been thinking about it every night."

"Well then, alright," Said Thalia, sighing. "I'm so tired. Annabeth and I went dress shopping yesterday and it was so hard with Helen peering over our shoulder."

"Did Helen suspect anything?" Frowned Percy, sitting upright. "Hmm?"

"Not really," Answered Thalia.

"That's good."

Percy picked up his coffee that was unfortunately not blue and sipped it, tasting the sweetness of it. He gazed around the cafe that he had grown fond of, where people were quietly chatting in the early hours of the morning. Percy's gaze drifted back to Thalia, who was staring at him intensely.

Her electric blue eyes were staring into his soul, and Percy's sea-green eyes widened. He shifted uncomfortably underneath Thalia's stern glare with her lips in a thin line like she was evaluating him. Percy glanced away and ran a hand through his black hair, not wanting to look at Thalia.

"I dislike you," Said Thalia, causing him to glance at her, then cocked her head to the side. "At first."

"Uhh, thank you for telling me?" Said Percy, glancing around. "Er—"

"Because I was somewhat mad that Annabeth didn't tell me that she was dating someone though I shouldn't be mad at you because of that," Explained Thalia. "Also, I was afraid that you were going to break her heart like he did."