xliii. Wishlist

xliii. Wishlist

Early in the morning, she and Thalia headed out for Christmas shopping; Annabeth loved mindlessly strolling through the crowded streets decked out in festive decorations and gazing at trinkets and gifts in different shop

Early in the morning, she and Thalia headed out for Christmas shopping; Annabeth loved mindlessly strolling through the crowded streets decked out in festive decorations and gazing at trinkets and gifts in different shop. Christmas shopping was highly successful for both of them and left them both satisfied with their presents—however, she didn't know what to get Percy. It would seemed like she would know what to get her boyfriend, but nothing seems perfect for him. Disappointed, Annabeth planned to shop later for her boyfriend, but in the meantime, she and Thalia were going to hang out with Percy and Estelle.

When the apartment door for Percy's apartment opened, he immediately greeted her with a kiss (causing Thalia to cringe and then to blush) and they entered his apartment.

Estelle instantly greeted them a cheerful smile and Thalia nudged her, mouthing 'I love her', and she agreed with a chuckle.

"I miss you so much, Thalia!" Estelle exclaimed, "I have been really sad that you haven't been hanging out with us."

"I'm sorry, Elly," Thalia then explained, "I've just been hanging out with my brother as we haven't seen each other in months, please forgive me. I promise I'll hang out with you a lot more later."

"No, you're fine!" Estelle reassured, "You're here to hang out today so that's good! And today will be very fun!"

"Yes, it'll be," nodded Thalia with a smile.

Estelle looked at Thalia and Annabeth, "Percy and I going to decorate the Christmas tree today! Do you guys want to help out?"

"Sure!"

After eating refreshments, she and Thalia helped Percy and Estelle decorate the Christmas tree in the living room that was decked out had been decorated with tinsels and bobbles that were mostly blue, the cute ornaments that Thalia and Annabeth just recently bought, and the ones Estelle made at school.

(Annabeth felt like if Percy had it his own way, the Christmas tree would have been blue too.)

When the tree was completely decorated, they all sat on the floor, playing Uno and laughing. It was currently Annabeth's turn to put a card down, and she placed a draw 4+ card on Thalia.

The black haired girl took out of her blue lollipop and gasped at Annabeth; she covered Estelle's little ears and said, "I fucking hate—"

Estelle giggled at Thalia's language and with a smirk, Thalia grabbed her cards and Percy went next.

After Estelle won many rounds, they decided to help Sally and Paul making blue cookies in the kitchen and their laughter and cheers filled the apartment.

While the cookies baked, Thalia and Estelle went to play Nintendo switch and Percy and Annabeth went to his bedroom because he wanted to show her something...