Party Games - Daniel Ricciardo

Going to a party with your closest friend was not something you were planning when you left the house in the morning. Yet you found yourself standing in your bedroom watching her sort through your closet for an appropriate outfit. "My god where has this been hiding all of these years?" She asks while holding up the orange figure hugging dress you bought on a whim, thinking that you would have the time for a social life. "When I moved here I was convinced I would have all of this time to go clubbing with colleagues but was quickly brought to reality so I never had the chance to wear it" you explain with a shrug, "today is the day babe" she says while throwing it your way. You don't argue knowing that you'll never win with her so you quickly strip down to your underwear to shimmy into the dress.

The two of you walk into the already crowded mansion a hour and a half later. You're in awe of the large space, taking a minute to admire the finishes surrounding you. "Wow this house is crazy" your friend says over the music that is making the floor vibrate, "how did we even get this invite?" You ask confused, "my sister's boyfriend is close friends with the guy that owns this place" you nod at the answer before letting her pull you towards the drinks.

A few shots in you and your friend are convinced to take part in a game that neither of you have heard of. Your friend's younger sister assures you that it's really fun which with a fuzzy brain is all that it takes to get the two of you playing. After an explanation, which is somewhat lost in your less than sober haze, you catch the words lights out and finding someone. Before you can ask for clarity your friend disappears from your sight and the overhead lights shut off leaving complete darkness surrounding you.

"Well shit" you mumble not knowing what you're supposed to be doing. A chuckle makes you spin around but your eyes haven't adjusted to the darkness so you have no idea who laughed. The spin makes you realize how much you've had to drink because you sway dangerously, hands catch you at the waist, "woah there" a deep voice says. You look towards the voice seeing a bright smile and a head full of dark curls, "do you know what's going on? Because I did not process any of the instructions" you say squinting as his face which is not completely visible in the dark room. "From what I heard it's simply kissing the first person you can find" your eyes widen, "but why?" the stranger shrugs, "for shits and giggles" you laugh, "leave it to drunk people to make up a game that has no purpose" the guy laughs too making you smile.

"Well I think it would be rude not to go along with it so what do you say?" he asks, you suddenly realize that there's a distinct Australian accent in his voice, the fact makes you grin, accents a weakness of yours. "I was raised to be polite so I say we go for it" you reply, he pulls you to him before pressing a kiss to your lips. Your eyes close as a feeling of complete calmness takes over your body. The feeling changes to heat in a split second when the guy holding you deepens the kiss further, the change in pace makes you moan into his lips. Everything after that is a blur as the two of you sneak away, the stranger seeming to know the layout of the mansion as he pulls you into a room, his lips locking with yours again leaving you breathless and on cloud 9.

••••

The next morning you're woken up by the throbbing in your head. You groan while moving your fingers to your temples, rubbing circles there hoping to relieve some of the pain. You keep your eyes closed already knowing that it will be way too bright for your hangover. An arm tightening around your middle makes you forget about the headache, your eyes snapping open in surprise. You peer over your shoulder to see the guy from last night still fast asleep. That's when you remember flashes from the party; the shots and then the stupid game and then what it led to before the two of you fell asleep. You bite your lip as your eyes take in the handsome man next to you, fully able to see him in the daylight. The tattoos on his arm and hand you don't remember seeing are a bit of a surprise. The sun hits you in the eyes when you turn back to your original position which makes you groan and remember the nasty headache. The arm around you tightens again before there's some movement behind you, lips come to the spot behind your ear that makes you shiver. "You okay?" the stranger asks sleepily, "hangover" is all you say before moving your hands over your eyes.

The guy's warmth is suddenly missing making you move onto your back while holding the covers to your body. You watch him slide on a pair of sweats before leaving the room. You take the moment to admire the bedroom, your eyes latching onto the floor to ceiling windows, wondering what the views like up close. Before you can get up to see the guy comes back, a glass of water in hand, he walks over to your side of the bed with a smile, "here this should make it better" he says while handing you the glass and two little pills. You sit up taking the sheets with you, "uhhh you didn't need to" you reply a little shocked at the hospitality of the stranger, "I like making sure that my guests are taken care of, especially the really pretty ones" I blush, "but you don't even know me" he laughs, "okay well let's start with names, we never got around to that last night" you giggle while nodding, "Y/N" you tell him, "Daniel" he replies with a smile.

"So I was thinking about it and I'm pretty sure that 'game' was just a way for people to get laid" you say quickly changing the subject, he laughs again, the sound making you grin, "I mean I think it was a success for us" he replies while moving to sit next to you, "very true" you murmur while looking over at him. Daniel surprises you when he gently moves some hair behind your ear, resting his hand at your cheek, you bite your lip while looking into his dark brown eyes the conversation forgotten. He tugs your lip to release it from your teeth, and he leans over to press his lips to yours. The same calmness from the night before washes over you, your usually swirling thoughts coming to a halt as he pulls you onto his lap, the sheets previously covering your body forgotten. "I want to know more about you Y/N" he murmurs into your lips seconds later, this makes you pull away slightly while opening your eyes, "really?" you ask shocked, he smiles at your reaction, "there's just something about you that has me wanting more" you bring a hand up to cradle his face, "the way you calm me without knowing me has me curious as well Dan" he smiles before dropping a few kisses to your shoulder.

"I SWEAR DAN IF YOU MADE MY SISTER LOSE HER BEST FRIEND" you jump at the sound of the shout before the door slams open. You squeak, quickly getting off of Daniel to cover yourself up. The look on your friend's little sister's face is of pure shock as she looks from you to him several times. "Did you find her?" another voice asks before coming into the room, your eyes are still wide when your friend takes in the situation. After a few seconds of silence she smirks, "I think she's in good hands" you blush trying to hide beneath the sheets, "they're gone" Daniel murmurs a few seconds later while gently tugging the covers away from your face. "I'm so sorry about them" you say embarrassed, "they just care it's no big deal" he replies giving you another smile. You sigh while looking into his eyes, "I should probably go, they're gonna have so many questions" he drops a long kiss to my lips making me curl a hand behind his neck to keep him close. When he pulls away after a few seconds I'm smiling, "I'll only let you go if you give me some way to contact you" he says, you bite your lip and nod. 

He hops off the bed to grab what you assume is his phone before sliding back next to you. You watch him type something into the device before he hands it to over. You gently take the phone typing in your number and name into his contact list. "Okay you're all set" you murmur giving it back to the dark haired Australian, he smiles quickly moving the phone to the nightstand before pressing another kiss to your lips. You giggle into him, which makes him pull away, "I've got to go but you're making it really hard Dan" he winks making you smile as you slide out of the bed. You quickly grab your dress and underwear from where it was discarded the night before, you stand in your bra and panties suddenly regretting the dress choice. Something hits your back so you spin around while another piece of fabric hits your chest, you catch it before it falls, "i'm guessing that you don't want to get back into that so just wear those" Dan tells you with a smile. You hop into the sweatpants and pick up the t-shirt off the floor sliding it over your head, a giggle leaves your lips seeing how big they are, you proceed to roll the waistband of the sweats to make them fit better leaving the shirt as is not bothered by the oversized fit. "Okay now i'm gonna go, I had a really great night" you tell him with a smile, "I had a great night too Y/N, i'll text you later?" he asks, you nod and finally leave the bedroom. As you're about to close the door you turn back and run over to where Dan is sitting pressing a kiss to his lips, "see yah later" you murmur and hop off the bed fully leaving the room with a smile on your face. Thoughts of seeing him again making it easier to leave the house with you friend, who doesn't stop asking questions about the night with the Australian.