Chapter 38

Owen's POV

I stared at Blair, wondering how I got so lucky.

She was my girl now. That sounds nice. My girl.

She rubbed her stomach. She wasn't showing but she knows that her baby in there and wants them to know that too.

"What?" She smiled, looking at me.

"Just looking." I smiled back.

"I want you to be the father."

"W-what?" I gasped.

"I want you to be the father of my baby." She repeated. "You're the only one I'd want to help me with the baby."

"Of course." I held her hands and kissed her gently. "I love you BeaBear."

"I love you Owen." She whispered back.

****
Blair's POV

"So how'd the interview go?" Caroline asked me at supper.

"What interview?" Vivian asked me curiously.

"I went for an interview at a tattoo parlor, learn how to tattoo properly, how to clean the needles properly." I named of a couple examples. "They didn't care that I was pregnant, and it's part of my co-op."

"Well good for you Blair." Austin smiled at me. "It's good you're learning for a job you'd actually want." I smiled which made everyone else smiled.

"Maybe when I'm actually a tattoo artist in a couple years, I'll give you some tattoos." He snorted.

"If I have room sweetheart." He reached over the table and ruffled my hair. I whined and reached up to pat it down.

"Asshat." He mocked hurt.

"Assbutt."

"The fuck is an assbutt?"

"An ass and a butt."

"They're the same thing!"

"No, an ass is a donkey and a butt is a booty."

"Dumbass." I rolled my eyes and looked back down at my food.