Chapter 22

Xander's POV

"I want you to stay away from my sister." I growled at Owen, Caroline and Conrad.

"And why would that be?" Conrad smirked at me. He had an arm around Caroline and that just made my anger 10x worse. She was supposed to like me, not bbe dating some emo trash that would end up leaving her.

I'd be the perfect boyfriend, Conrad is just stupid.

"You're a bad influence." I spat.

"And how exactly?" Owen countered. "We did nothing but help Blair, and what have you done for her?" He makes me mad too. It's obvious that he likes Blair and he wouldn't be a good boyfriend.

"I'm her brother."

"And that matters how?" Caroline asked, raising her eyebrow. "Have you been there for her through everything? Have you been trying to help her? Have you even talked to her about it?"

"Well no she doesn't talk to me."

"Exactly." Owen smirked. "You can't tell us to stay away if we're the only friends she has."

Then they walked away, Owen on Conrad's left and Caroline holding his right hand.

I snorted in disgust and walked back towards Clara and Monica. She still had the remains of a black eye but it was faded and she covered it with makeup. Other then that she was the perfect brunette that I called my best friend.

"Lets go." I growled. They both followed me and we walked out tlif the school towards the parking lot where my parents were waiting by the car.

"Hey mom, hey dad." I mumbled.

"Ugh they piss me off." I heard Clara's voice. I turned around and saw Caroline, Conrad and Owen running down the steps and towards the parking lot.

"Bluejay." I saw Owen run forewords and lift a small body off the ground. It was Blair.

"That's Blair." Mom said shocked.

The 4 of them jumped into a black car I didn't know the name of.

"She's always so close but so far away." Dad sighed.

"Lets go home." I growled under my breath. The talk about my sister was pissing me off.