Chapter 30

Blair's POV

"Mrs Iero." I looked up with teary eyes, feeling gross in myself. "I don't know how to tell you this but you're pregnant." I felt the tears fall down my face as I pressed my hands against my flat stomach. "You're about 3 weeks along which makes sense since you got kidnapped about a month ago and you've been in a coma for 2 weeks." She looked me in the eye. "You have the choice to keep it or get rid of it." I shook my head.

"I'm not killing my baby." I stated. "Even if the father is a psycho it's still my child." She nodded and left.

"Do you want me to send in your family?"

"Is Caroline Carlile, Conrad Connor's and Owen Conner's here?" I asked softly.

"Yes they've been waiting a long time for you to wake up." She left the room and I waited for a minute and a half before the door burst open and the small auburn haired girl jumped on me, crying. I hugged her as best as I could considering the position we were in and cried with her.

"We waited for weeks for you to wake up." She sobbed.

"I'm so happy you're awake." Conrad cried and joined the hug, Owen was last to join the crying hug.

I couldn't be more happier. I had my 3 bestfriends in my arms.

"I need to tell you guys something." I stated. They let go of me and stepped back.

"What is it?" Conrad asked, wiping away a tear from his eye.

"I'm pregnant." They all seemed shocked.

"You're keeping it right?" Caroline stated.

"If course I am." I told her angrily. "I'm not killing my baby." Conrad and Caroline glanced at Owen who was staring at my stomach with an unknown emotion in his eyes.

"We'll leave you 2 to talk." They both left the room leaving Owen and I in silence.

"Oh screw it." I heard Owen say before he moved to my side and beford I knew it I felt his soft lips on mine.

I wrapped the arm with now tubes or wire stuck in it around his shoulder and kissed him back.

"I love you Blair, I don't want to hide it anymore." He whispered when our lips detached. "I can't hide it anymore."

"I love you too Owen." I whispered back. "I have for a long time."

"I will love this baby like it's my own, and I want you to be mine." I was shocked. "Be my girlfriend?"

"Yes." I cried happily. He smiled wide and kissed me again.