Chapter 8

So...this is short but I was introducing the direction where this was going. And just warning you before you read it. Some of you might hate me or stop reading...I put a warning in the description, and if you don't wanna read it then don't read it. This is my idea and I'm sticking to it. I have a whole plot for this story and I'm writing it. But to those that are willing to read it, I think that this will be a lot more exciting, more stuff for me to write about. So please enjoy the rest if you're still gonna read and please vote and comment. I also have a new BVB fan fiction for you BVB fans. It's called Silence Can Be Broken and it would mean a lot if you read it and told me what you think. I love you <3

Blair

"She pisses me off so much." I paced back and forth in front of Ashton who was trying to calm me down. I ran over to his house after I had a huge fight with my mom about my homework that I didn't do.

"You need to cool off." He said and stood up, grabbing my hand. "Let's go somewhere." I followed, wondering where he was taking me. We ended up in the garage, and he lead me down a set of stairs to a basement thing of the garage. I started getting worried as Ashton pushed me into a chair. Boys a little older then us came in and I got really scared. One of them tied my hands down to the arm of the chairs and another came on to me with a belt. My eyes widened and I struggled but Ashton held me down. "This is gonna make you feel good." He kissed my neck, making me calm down completely...and at that point, the boy had the belt tightly around my uperarm and was pushing a needle into my flesh. MY eyes widened as the liquid that was once in the syringe was now running through my veins.

-2 months later-

It just got worse, I couldn't go 1 day without using. I'd call up Ashton every time I'd need a hit, and he'd give it to me. I grew dependent on him, I needed what he had...I needed what he gave me. The side affects though, my thoughts were dark, every time I close my eyes I see the demon, the demon that was dressed in all white, had white hair and purple eyes. It haunted my dreams and thoughts. I've been pushing Caroline away every time she tried to talk to me, I wouldn't answer and would walk away, leaving her speechless and a pain in my chest.

"Hey babe." I looked up from my hands and saw Ashton leaning against the doorway. "You wanna come with me?" I nodded and stood up, stumbling but stayed standing. I followed him to the car where one his buddies, the one that made me like this in the first place was sitting in the drivers seat. I got into the back and stayed quiet while the 2 boys in the front made conversation. I stared at the window and wondered where we were going. We stopped in the middle of now where and Ashton helped me out. Were they going to kill me? Is that why we drove all this way? "Blair, meet my dealer, Nick, this is my girlfriend Blair." I looked up and saw a guy in maybe in his twenty's looking down on me. I hate being short.

"Hello Blair." He said slowly. I waved, shying away, trying to hide behind Ashton. I admit this guys imitated me. He was 6'4, had huge muscles, and a huge scar ran down his cheek.

"Listen Nick, I had an idea and that's why Blair is here." I looked up at him and he just smiled down at me. The smile wasn't loving or caring. It was evil, sneaky and just ran a cold shiver through my body. "How about Blair starts selling?" Nick raised an eyebrow and I just gaped, not saying a word. "Think about it, a lot more people would buy if a hot girl was selling." Nick nodded. "So...what do ya say?" The moment Nick nodded and shook Ashton's hand was the moment my life wasn't ever going to be the same.