Chapter 40

Chapter 40 already? Fuck. Wow. Shit. Okay I'm done. Read on.

Blair's POV

"You look so handsome." Caroline told Conrad. It was the day of his graduation.

"Lets go inside." We had walked to the school and were standing outside waiting for more people to arrive.

"See you later Con." I smiled and the 3 of us moved to empty seats near the front.

"I can't believe it." Owen squeezed my hand. "That'll be us in 2 years."

*****

"Conrad Connors." I hid laughed at how ironic his name was. I never realized this until now. "Conrad has been accepted into New Jersey City University to study counseling." Every clapped. I think Caroline clapped the loudest. She knows why Conrad wants to be a counselor, to help kids that went through what him and Owen went through.

Conrad walked across the stage, and shook the principals hand. He collected his diploma and walked off the stage to sit in his spot.

*****

"Go Connie!" Owen called and tackled his brother in a hug. "Congrats big brother."

"Thank little brother." Conrad couldn't wipe the grin off his face.

"We're having a barbeque tonight come on." Caroline said, as we walked away from the school. "I want food."

"I should be the one to complain about food." I stated, laughing. "I'm the pregnant one." We all laughed.