Chapter 26

Caroline's POV

"Caroline?" Frank asked when he opened the door. "What are you doing here." I wiped the tears from my eyes and looked at the ground, Conrad calmed me down from rubbing my back.

"Blair was supposed to meet Conrad, Owen and I at The Shop but she didn't make it. I though she might be here under lockdown."

He stayed silent.

"Frank?" I pleaded. "Please say you know where she is."

"I really don't." I burst out crying again and Conrad pulled me into a hug.

"All 3 of you come in." I pulled away from the hug and held onto Conrad's hand tightly.

We sat on the couch and Owen sat beside Conrad with his head in his hands. Those 2 hadn't seen it earlier. They loved each other, but neither of them could admit it.

"Have you tried calling her?" Frank asked, sitting in front of us.

"No shit." Conrad spat.

"Con that won't help." Owen sighed aand looked at Frank between his fingers. "We've called her texted her, everything, she would never miss one of our meetings."

"I'm calling the police." Frank stood up and went into the kitchen where we then heard yelling.

"What you 3 doing here?" I looked up and saw Xander standing there with the chick Blair beat up under her arm.

"Did Blair beat you too?" She asked, pointed at Owen who glared at her.

"No, fuck off." Then he wipes his eyes and pulled out his phone again.

"Get out of my house." We stayed where we were watching Owen dial Blair's number again with no luck.

"The police are on their way." Xander's stance changed.

"Police?" He asked, suddenly worried.

"Blair's missing." Conrad told him. He immediately changed posture. Even if he hates us, he still loves Blair. She's his twin.

****

"Police!" Frank ran and opened the door and 3 police officers came into the house.

"Can I have you names?" One of the girls asked me.

"I'm Conrad Connors, this is my girlfriend Caroline Carlile, and my younger brother Owen Connors." Conrad answered.

"You're all friends with Blair Iero?" She asked. We nodded. "So tell me what exactly happened."

"We were waiting at The Shop, which is the skateboard shop where we always meet and Blair was like 2 hours late. We tried calling her and texting her multiple times. She never ignores our texts and she aways calls back within 10 minutes even if she's busy." Owen explained.

"We thought she might be here since it's her house but she wasn't and her parents haven't seen her in days."

"We'll try and find her, can you show me to The Shop, maybe we can find some evidence there while my friends here look around here." We nodded and stood up, walking out of the house and towards the car.

"Caroline maybe you should stay here, they'll probably ask more questions and her family doesn't know enough about her to answer those questions." I nodded and Conrad and Owen got into the car.