Chapter 43

Blair's POV

Dad had learned what mom had done and he's fighting for full custody of both Xander and I.

They had filed for a divorce already and to make it worse add a custody battle on top of that.

It was 3 months later, the divorce was almost final, and I'm 6 months pregnant. I'm huge but the bright side of this whole thing is that nobody at school physically hurts me anymore.

Yes, there is the verbal bullying, being called names and stuff like that, but I can take that.

Owen, Caroline, Xander and I are starting grade 11 soon, Conrad didn't go to college because he didn't want to leave us all behind to go to a good college across the country. To him, family was more important.

I sketched Xander as he slept (creepy maybe but it was the only time he would sit still). Adding the right amount of shading in the right places to make his certain features stand out better I finished my sketch off with my signature in the bottom left corner.

"Hey." Xander mumbled, opening his eyes. Austin and Vivian had opened up their home to my brother and he's been thankful, he thanks them for everything. "What are you doing Bea Bear?"

"Drawing you." I answered simply and stood up, putting my drawing book away. "Come on."

"Where are we going?" He sat up, trying to flatten his bed head.

"Don't question me." I pointed a finger at him and he smiled. "Just get dressed."