Chapter 11

Hey, sorry it's been so long, and it's such a crappy short chapter but I updated. So ya, this is the chapter, and stuff. I don't know what else to say so I love you <3

Blair

I haven't left my room in 4 days, not eating, going to school or talking. Just laying in my bed and looking at the white ceiling. My mind was reeling, I've taken those pills at least once a day and I regret it instantly.

"Blair, will you please come out, we're worried about you." Mikey said from outside. I shot up and put my ear to the door. "It's only me here, please if you won't come out let me in." unlocked the door and ran over to hide all my pills, sitting on my bed. I heard the door knob turn and the door opened. I didn't look over, just stared at the wall again. Mikey locked the door again and sat beside me. "I miss talking you BeaBear." He whispered, scared to touch me. I looked at him and saw a tear fall down his cheek. I didn't realize how much I was hurting my family. I sprang up and wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

"I love you uncle Mikey." He put his arms around my waist and I burst out crying. I hate how much of a cry baby I am. 

"I love you too BeaBear, but we all miss you, even your mom, please tell me what is going on." 

"You're going to hate me." I cried, hiding my face in his shoulder. 

"I could never hate you Blair, please tell me what is going on with you, you used to tell me everything." I sighed and let go of him, giving him some space. 

"I've done things Mikey, bad things, very bad things." 

"What kind of things?" He pressed, his face getting more worried with each word. I just pointed to the box of pills I covered messily with a towel before he came in. He gave me a side glance and stood up to walk over to the box. He pulled the towel back and I heard him gasp. I pulled my knees up to my chest and started crying all over again. "Blair, how long has this been going on?" He turned around, holding a pill bottle in his hands, tears falling down his face. 

"The start of the school year." I wiped my tears and tried curling into a tighter ball. It wasn't possible. 

"Blair, you're stronger then this stuff, I believe you can quit this before it ruins your life." 

"But Mikey, don't you see, it's already ruined my life, I'm 14 and addicted to drugs!" I whisper screamed so only he could hear. 

"Blair, I know you can fight this, I know you're stronger then the drugs, please believe me when I say this. I believe in you." 

"But I don't, I hate myself Mikey! I hate everything I've ever done but I can't stop." 

"I'll help but I need you to call me every time you feel like taking the pills or injecting something into your veins, even if it's 3 in the morning I will answer." He bent down in front of me and pushed a piece of black hair out of my face. I nodded. I still needed the money though, maybe I could still sell but I wouldn't use. 

Ya, that would work. It has to work. I will get clean. I'll fight this for Mikey and my family. Caroline would want me to as well, even though I'll never get our friendship back I have to do it for her.