Chapter 45

So I'm ending this book soon, that's why there's such a big timeskip, so anyways, I'll probably have 2 more chapters, maybe 3 if I'm generous. So ya, enjoy the chapter. :)

Blair's POV
2 years later

"Hey little man." My dad smiled at my son who ran to him as soon as he got out of the car.

"Hi ganpa!" Joey said happily. My son is 2 years old and one of the happiest toddler I know. He is loved by everyone who meets him and makes everyone smile even if they're in a bad mood.

"How are you my little man?" Dad had a smile on his face as we went back inside. Dad had gotten a small house big enough for us and the Connors brothers. He'd found out that they had no where to live so he said that they can live with us. I'm 17 now, and graduating from high school this year.

"Dad, I need to talk to you." We sat down on the couch wwhile Joey went to go play with his toys.

"What's wrong?" He asked noticing my nervous expression.

"It's about university dad." I had told him last month that I had applied to a couple universities, but I didn't tell him which ones. "I got accepted in NYU dad." He didn't say anything for the longest time.

"New York?" He asked, looking at his hands.

"It could be the start of my career dad, I need to go." I felt tears in my eyes. "I just don't want you to be sad."

"I knew you'd be going soon enough, you have to focus on schooling." He wiped his eyes, tears already falling. "I just miss you already, and your graduation isn't for another month." I wiped away a tear and hugged him.

"I love you dad." I whispered in his ear.

"I love you too BeaBear." He whispered back.