Chapter 21

Blair's POV

During those 2 weeks I stayed at Caroline's house. And when Conrad, Owen and Caroline were at school I helped Vivian with Jai or I went out with Austin to do pretty much anything.

My cuts and bruises that were on my faces were fading but I'd have some pretty nasty scarring, meaning I'd have even more scars to try and explain to people.

"Only a week left until you have to go back to school." Austin reminded me one day when we were in Starbucks getting coffee for us and to take home for Vivian. Yes I call their home my home since I haven't gone back to my house in more then a week.

"Don't remind me." I groaned. "I have to face my brother."

"Hes-" I cut him off from saying anything else.

"I know he's family but he's a dick." He smiled down at me and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Well your our family, your always welcome." I nodded and felt his arm wrap around my shoulders.

I grabbed my cup that the girl was holding and Austin grabbed the one for him and the one for Vivian.

We left the store and I saw a familiar car pull into the parking lot.

My dad got out of the drivers seat and the others that I called family ggot out as well.

"Blair." I heard as I turned around and continued walking to Austin's car.

He got in the drivers seat and i got into the passenger seat. As Austin drove aaway I looked back and saw dad looking at the car with tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry daddy." I mouthed to myself and wiped away my tears.