Chapter 48

Last chapter guys. I've update so many times today just to finish this today. I've been crying all day, but I finished this. So ya, anyways. I'm kinda sad I finished this but it was a good book, I liked this book a lot. So ya, I may do a sequel if you guys want, but if no one comments I won't write one. So anyways, for the last time. I love you <3

Blair's POV

"Dad we have to go." I laughed, as he gripped me tighter.

"I just don't want you to go." He cried on my shoulder.

"I have to go dad, I have to check into the school at 4:00." I checked my watch and saw it was 2:30. "I only have about 2 minutes." He finally let me go and wiped his eyes.

"I'll miss you BeaBear." He whispered and kissed my forehead. Xander then stepped forwards, wrapping his arms around me in a hug.

"I hate this." He whispered in my ear. "I hate watching you leave." He held me even tighter. I closed my eyes and inhaled the scent of my brother. He let go of me and made me hold out my hand. "Don't lose it." I looked the guitar pick in the palm of my hand and flipped it over. It was his lucky guitar pick.

"X I can't." I tried giving it back but he closed my fist over it.

"It's yours now." He smiled at me. "I love you Bea."

"You guys are treating this like I'm moving all the way across the world, It's only an hours drive." I chuckled as dad hugged me again.

"But you're going to university, it means that you're all grown up." Dad wiped a tear again. "But go baby girl, you'll be late for check in." I nodded and kissed his cheek again.

"I love you both." I whispered and climbed into the front seat of Conrad's car. "Lets go." I smiled, with tears in my eyes. I twisted the guitar pick between my fingers as Conrad started the car, driving away from my brother and father and towards our future.