Chapter 12

I feel bad. I haven't updated in what feels like forever and all I give you is this short crappy chapter. Forgive me? Anyways. Hopefully my updates will be longer. I started school a week ago and I haven't had any time to write. Homework in the first week of school should be illegal. So. Please comment and vote. It would mean a lot to know what you think of this book. I guess that's it.  I love you <3

Blair

"Mikey please pick up. I need you. It's bad." I hung up and burried my head into my hands. He said call whenever I needed too and he'd pick up, but where is he now. The one time I truly need him, he doesn't answer.

Ashton realized I was trying to quit and beat me up more then ever then made me take a pill which meant my 2 week clean streak from both cutting and drugs went to waste. New marks lined my wrist, still bleeding slightly, and my mind was reeling from the side affect of the drug I didn't know the name of.

I stood up beginning to pace and tried calling Mikey again. No answer.

Why do I feel dizzy?

Why can't I stay still?

Why does my head hurt?

What are those voices?

Am I going crazy?

The questions I couldn't get answers too.

I felt a pain in my stomach. I screamed in pain as I fell to the floor. I could hear everything. The pounding footsteps on the stairs. The frantic voices as they tried to get my door open. Crying from what sounded like Caroline.

"Blair?" I opened my eyes and looked around, spotting Caroline instantly. Was she really there?

"Carebear?" I asked.weakly. She nodded and grabbed my hand.

"Stay awake Bluejay, we're getting you help." She whispered as she pushed my black hair away from my face.

"I'm sorry Carebear." I said, feeling myself drifting in and out of reality.

"Blair, no Blair! Keep your eyes open!"

"Sorry for everything." Then my eyes closed. Possibly forever.