Chapter 44

Blair's POV

"Have you thought of baby names yet?" Xander asked me as we walked down the street eating ice cream. I didn't want to know the gender of my baby until he/she was born.

"Nah, I haven't thought about it." I shrugged. "With everything that's been going on with Andrea and dad I haven't thought of it."

"Well now we can." He smirked at me. "If you have a boy you could name him Xan-" I glared at him and he stopped, holding his hands up in surrender. "What about Joey?" I thought for a second and nodded.

"I like it." I stated. "I've been thinking of Levi for a middle name." He nodded.

"Joey Levi." He nodded. "What last name are you gonna use?"

"Owen and I talked about it, we're combining our last names and giving our baby the last name of Iero-Connors."

"So Joey Levi Iero-Connors?" Xander asked. I nodded and he smiled. "I like it, and for a girl?"

"I was thinking of Julia." I stated. "Julia Victoria."

"Julia Victoria Iero-Connors." He nodded. "I like that one too."

I got some weird looks as we walked down the street but what else did I expect. I'm a pregnant 15 year old girl walking down the street without a care in the world.
I missed having these brother sister moments, not that we had them much before. The rare times we did have these moments were the moments I remember most clearly.

"Blair?" We heard a voice and turned around. "Xander?" Frank, his wife and their 3 kids were sitting at one of the tables to the cafe.

"Hey Frank." Xander waved as we stopped at their table.

"Hey Frankie." I smiled at him.

"Wow BeaBear, how far along are you?"

"6ish months." I put my hand on my stomach.

"Do you know what you're having?" Jamia asked me.

"No, I didn't want to know."

I Never Told You (Sequel to TWIU) [COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें