Chapter 34

Blair's POV

"Nice to have you back Blair." The new principal stated when I showed up to explain everything that happened. We had gotten a new principal after the other quit because 'the students were to dangerous' I think I like this one better already. "So, what happened?"

So I started from the beginning, when I first started seeing Ashton.

"My word Blair." He said, after I finished. "I'm so sorry that happened to you." I just shrugged. "What would you like me to do?"

"Well, I ended up pregnant so I can't do phys ed until after the new year." I started. "And my parents kicked me out so if you could send all the mail for me to Caroline's house it would be awesome." He smiled sadly.

"Of course, anything else?"

"After this semester I want to move into some academic courses." He seemed shocked by that. "I want to get into a college and I can't get into that college without the right courses." He nodded.

"I understand." He clicked on something on his computer. "Which courses do you want to change?"

"Science and Art." He clicked some buttons and smiled.

"Next semester you'll be in Mrs Donovan's science class and Mrs Penny's art class." I smiled.

"Thank you."

"Now go to class." He mocked teasingly. I laughed and left his office.