Chapter 13

Hey guys, so I'm never true to my word but honestly, with dance classes, homework, my parents, and having to deal with 2 older brothers, I've found no time to write. But I've managed to write this for you and I hope you like it. Please comment, and vote as well, that's always nice. I love you <3

Blair

What the hell is that beeping?

Where am I?

Why is it so dark?

Motherfucker my head hurts.

I strained to open my eyes and tossed my head back and forth trying to regain control over my body.

"Somebody call the doctor!" Was that my dad?

"Blair, Blair honey open your eyes." Mom? Why did she care?

"Step back please ma'am." A female voice said and I felt a cool hand touch my neck. "Blair, can you hear me?" No shit Sherlock. "Move your hand if you can." I struggled but managed to move my hand slightly to the right. I heard relieved gasps from all over the room and at that moment I could open my eyes. I took a deep breath, squinting at the harsh lighting that was intruding my vision. "Blair, sweetheart." I looked to the right and found my mom, brother, dad, uncles and even Caroline, Conrad and Owen. Why were they here. "Blair can you speak?" I'm guessing the nurse asked me slowly. I swallowed and nodded, clearing my throat slightly. "Do you remember what happened?"

Flashes came to me. Ashton, the drugs, Mikey not answering, the blood, falling. It all came back to me making my head hurt so much I cried out and brought my hands to my head, trying to get the images of Ashton's smirk as he gave me the drug that made me panic, and lose control.

"What's happening?!" Caroline's voice broke though my thoughts and I snapped my head up to look at her, locking my eyes with hers.

"Carebear." I managed to whisper before everything went black again.

The second time I woke up, someone was stroking my hair and singing softly as if singing me a lullaby. I recognized it Caroline. She was the only one I'd allow to sing me to sleep at night if I didn't have my headphones.

"Carebear?" I whispered, turning my head and opening my eyes to look at her tear streaked face.

"Bluejay, you're awake." She sighed in relief.

"How long have I been asleep?"

"3 days." She answered, brushing a strand of greasy black hair out of my eyes.

"Why are you here?" I asked weakly. "I thought for sure after my last outburst in front of Starbucks you'd be gone for good."

"Nah, you may have stopped being my friend, but Blair, I will never stop being yours."

"I didn't want to, but Ashton made me, he'd say he'd hurt everyone I loved if I didn't push them away, I'm so sorry." I started crying, warm tears rolling down my ccheeks.

"Oh Bluejay." She wiped my tears away. "Ashton is a dick, why haven't you dumped him yet?"

"He told me that if I ever tried to dump him or get out of anything he's put me on, he'd hurt me more then ever before." I turned to look at her again, my eyes wide and filled with unshed tears. "I'm scared that he's telling the truth."