Your Little Outburst

Chapter 32

*Scarlett's POV*

So I got my food and that's when Kellin saw me and Mike.

"Scar! Over here!" he called for me, while smiling and waving to come toward him.

Great, I thought to myself.

So Mike and I walk toward Kellin and his family. My stomach is tied in knots and I'm afraid of what I'm about to get myself into. Why am I feeling this? I have no idea. I try not to cry when I finally come to them and sit next to Kellin.

We were sat around a circle shaped table. To Kellin's right, is sat Katelynne, Copeland, Liam and Rowan. Then I sat in between Rowan and Kellin. I smile slightly and just stare at my food.

"Yo Mike, you gotta check this out!" A voice screams from a distance. Damn you, I think to myself.

"Alright I'm coming," Mike turns and says and then turns back to me, "we'll chill later okay?" He says and I nod, looking up at him.

Mike walks away and then I turn back and start to eat. I don't say a word to anyone.

"So Scarlett," Kellin says after awhile, "you have a nice nap?" he asks and looks at me.

I look up at him and smile. I was debating wether or not I should speak or just nod. But I realize he would think something is wrong with me and he'll just make a big scene out of this. Swallow your god damn pride Scar, I heard a voice in my mind say.

"Yea it was nice." I say and smile at him. He smiles back and gives me a side hug. I felt a little better knowing he would still show his affection toward me Infront of his other part of his family. If there was even any affection for you, a whisper from my head said. I shook that thought away. He does love me, I know that's true.

"What did you dream about?" Rowan asked. His blue eyes filled with amazement. I looked at him and smiled. He looked really cute and I was starting to like him.

"Well nothing really, I can't really remember." I told him and he just nodded as if he knew what I was talking about. He was absolutely adorable!

"That's kinda weird don't you think?" Liam said with his annoying voice and smirk of his.

I completely ignored his comment and just shrugged my shoulder.

"Not really Liam, that happens all the time to me." Katelynne said.

I looked up at her and smiled a little. Was she just defending me? What? Okay, I thought, that was something I didn't expect.

"Yeah, doesn't mean it's weird. It happens alot." Kellin said backing up Katelynne.

"Well I still think it's weird, like her." Liam said and I just glared at him.

Katelynne's eyes widen and then shot Liam a 'really!' look. Kellin looked pretty mad but kept his mouth shut.

"Liam that wasn't necessary. She's not weird okay! Now apologize to Scarlett." Katelynne told that little devil.

"Okay okay, Scarlett I'm sorry.." Liam started and then a smirk was plastered on his face, "sorry that no one wanted you so now your stuck with Kellin and my mom." Liam spat at me.

What the actual fuck! He did not just say that to me. My eyes felt watery again but not from sadness. From anger.

"Liam enough!" Kellin shouted at him but Liam was still smiling like he won a million dollars.

"Enough of what? I'm just telling the truth. No one wants some stupid emo girl. You think he actually ca-" Liam was saying but that's when my anger got the best of me.