Game Changer

Chapter 28

*Scarlett POV*

I was still scared about what happened just a few moments ago. I don't know if I was just dreaming or if it really happened. How did he even get my number? How come he called me? He never gave a fuck from what I was. I'm very confused about everything rite now. Maybe hanging out with the guys will help me get my mind off things.

We finally got to Jaime's house and he got into the car.

"SCARLETT!" Jaime screamed and jumped over the seat to the front and hugged me.

"JAIME!" I screamed and laughed while hugging him back. Then he went back and sat in his seat

"Oh hey you guys." said to Vic and Tony very calmly. Such enthusiasm, I thought to myself. I let out a little laugh to myself.

"Well hello to you too." Vic said as he turned out of Jaime's block and into the open road.

"Yea I see who your favorite is." Tony said, pretending to be hurt.

"Oh Tony, we all knew I was EVERYONE'S person. But you'll always be everyone's favorite turtle!" I told Tony with a smile. I didn't mean to sound cocky or anything but I was just messing around with the guys.

"Yea Tony! Your a turtle, not a person. And your my favorite turtle." Jaime told Tony and Tony just laughed.

"Yay, I'm a turtle." Tony said with a huge smile and everyone laughed.

-25 minutes later-

After what seemed like forever and it didn't help much with Jaime's horrible jokes, we finally made it to our destination. It was Crissy Field! I've always wanted to come here because I've heard kids in my class say it was a nice little get away.

Vic parked the car and everyone got out of the car. I stared in awe because I saw the Golden Gate Bridge in the distance. Also it was a really beautiful place, how could you not be amazed when looking at it.

"Oh wow, how did you find this place Vic. It looks awesome!" Tony asked

"Well, my friend said that her aunt used to bring her here all the time as a kid. So I figured we could check it out." Vic explained and we all just nod.

"So, what are we doing just standing here," Jaime says, now standing besides me, "lets go exploring!"

-20 minutes into the walk-

We all started walking down the path and I have to say, this place was magnificent! I mean the seashore was pretty. You could see the Golden Gate Bridge in plain view. I just really liked this place. I found out that Crissy Field was a former U.S. Army airfield.

The wind was blowing though my hair as we walked down the path just taking in the scenery.

"You totally can't beat me in a race Jaime, so don't even bother!" I told Jaime. Basically Jaime believes he's the fastest thing on two feet, but me being me I'm determined to show him otherwise.

"I totally can Scardy-Cat!" Jaime says and smirks.

"Scardy-Cat, really? That's a new one." I told Jaime and he laughed.

"Well you know, scaredy cat... Your name is Scarlett so it kinda sounds like scaredy cat except wi- wait stop changing the subject! I'm faster so HA!" Jaime says with an 'evil' laugh.

"Is that a challenge I smell?" I look dead eye at him and smirked at him.

"Either that or some sea water." He tells me and I laugh. I look around and spot a tree Infront of us and stand next to a trash can.