The Mall

Chapter 3

*Scarlett's POV*
So I'm at Hot Topic, trying to find a nice Bring Me The Horizon shirt and other things of course and waiting for my dad to stop signing autographs. I mean his fans are so loyal and really amazing but this is my time with my dad since he's not on tour. Yea I kinda sound selfish but it's true. Just as he finishes signing his last autograph and taking his last picture with a fan, he comes back to me.
"So you got what you wanted?" Kellin asks and I just nod my head.
"Yea, I got some bracelets and these shirts and this-" I was saying until I got interrupted by someone screaming.
"AHHH YOUR KELLIN QUINN!!!!" screamed the young women.
Damn not again. This always happens when I go out with my dad. They always end up finding us and we have to stop what we are doing and get the hell out of where we are. We didn't turn around just so we could play it off as if she were just seeing things. It didn't work for a very long time. We barely had enough time to pay for my stuff. Once we payed, we walked out of the store but we were being followed... by my dads fans. We started to pick up the paste a bit, then started to jog, and next thing I knew we were running toward the exit. I was slowing behind because of my asthma. But I think Kellin noticed because just as my legs were about to give out, he turns around and carries me bridal style.
"I won't ever leave you behind" Kellin whispers to me and continues to run. At some point I begin to feel really lightheaded. Then everything begins to feel all far away and echoey.
"Scarlett..?" My dad says
But I can't hear him after the third time. I just black out in my step fathers arms while he's running away from his fans. Sounds pretty weird right? Yea it kinda is, I think to myself. If only I knew why I blacked out. Why?

*Kellin's POV*
"Scarlett..?" I call to her but she doesn't reply. She felt so motionless and I was beginning to worry.
"Scarlett" I call for her but only a little louder but there was still no reply.
"Scarlett!!" I'm almost yelling her name now but she still doesn't reply. Fuck! I think to myself. Carmon is going to kill me! I finally get out of the mall and unlock my car and put Scarlett in the backseat. I make sure she's all buckled up and then I go to the drivers seat and start the car. God please don't take this angel away from me. I just got her when she was 5 years old and so innocent. I'm so lucky to have Carmon as my best friend. Me and Carmon never were going out or anything so I'm really not Scarlett's step father or father. But I just told her that because she didn't have a dad. I never really told her that either. Yea I'm a bad person for not telling her but I'm only trying to protect her. Anyways I'm heading toward the hospital because this is not the first time this happens to her. I will have to text Carmon later when she comes out of work. Since I insisted on her going to work and leaving Scarlett with me. Smooth Kellin smooth I think to myself.
"Oh shut up idiot." I kinda yell at myself. I realized I was a bit to loud and turn to see Scarlett was now awake and staring at me as if she was scared. "Shit you scared her, way to go!! Best dad in the world" I tell myself in my head.
"Honey what's wrong?" I ask her. She doesn't say anything but just is lost in space.
"Were you calling me an idiot?" she asks. I was shocked at that question but then I realized why she asked that.
"No sweetie, I was talking to myself." I tell her.
"Oh okay then." she says
"I'm going to take you to the doctors okay?" I tell her
"Why?" she asks
"Because you passed out when we were running from my crazy fans." I said with a little laugh. She just nods and looks out the window. The rest of the ride was in silence. A weird silence. I don't like the silence. So many thoughts talk loud. I hate the sound of all this silence so I decide to put the radio on. But of course there is no good music on so I just try to block out the noise and think for a bit.

(A/N) Okay so what do you guys think?? It was pretty interesting don't you think? Yea... No.. Okay.. Thx for reading!! And tell a friend about my story tho!