Don't Ruin A Perfect Thing

Chapter 33

*Kellin's POV*

So today was a decent day. I got to spend time with my family. Hanging out with the guys was cool too. I just wish Scarlett and Liam would get along. At least she's not mad at Katelynne anymore, I think to myself.

Right now it's like 12:56 AM and I'm leaving the party. I would've left earlier but shit happened and well, I just wasn't thinking. Vic thought it would be a good idea to let Scarlett go home with him and Mike, then have Mike drop Scarlett off in the morning at Katelynne's (and mine).

At first I was pretty skeptical and wanted to say no. But I realized that she probably needed space away from Liam after that incident happened. So after awhile, I just agreed with him.

So we left and now we are in the car driving home. Rowan and Copeland are asleep in the back while Liam is just staring out the back window, just watching the cars pass by. Katelynne is passed out in the seat next to mine. Might I add she looks very cute when she's asleep.

How did I get so lucky to have an amazing wife and two beautiful daughters? I ask myself everytime I see them and sometimes I think I don't deserve them. I am very lucky to have Copeland, Scarlett and Katelynne. Plus having two amazing sons, that are two crazy and awesome dudes. I couldn't get any more blessed than I am right now.

I finally got to my neighborhood and parked the car. I turned off the car and just sat there for a moment to think. Soon my family will be complete. I mean like fully complete with Scarlett. I will be able to say good morning and goodnight to both my little girls. My two boys playing together with my two girls. What a perfect life, I thought to myself. Well almost. As long as Scarlett and Liam can get along.

"Hey Kellin.?" I heard a voice from behind me say and I turn around to see Liam.

"Yea Liam?" I ask.

"I um, I'm kinda s-sorry about earlier. You know? When I, um, I kinda snapped at Scarlett.." Liam said, fidgeting in his seat.

"It's okay Lee. I just want you guys to be nice to one another. I want you guys to get along for Copeland and Rowan's sake, you know?" I said. Also for Katelynne and my sake, but that doesn't matter right now.

"Yea, yea I know." Liam said and then he opened the door and got out. I just sat there, staring at the empty seat that once held Liam.

Okay good talk Liam, I thought to myself. I turned back around and woke up Katelynne. From there I got out of the car and went over by Copeland's door. I carried Copeland inside while Katelynne carried Rowan inside, so she wouldn't have to wake him up.

We got inside the house and I put Copeland in her bed. I laid her down and then covered her with her Frozen blanket a fan gave me for Copeland as a gift. I smiled alittle while covering her. My fans are the best, I thought to myself.

"Night night Cope." I whispered to my sleeping beauty and kissed her forehead.

I left her room and then went to my room. I opened the door and went straight to my drawer. I got some pj pants and a night shirt. I quickly stripped out of my skinny jeans and put my pj pants on. I took off my shirt and tossed it on the floor. That's when I heard the door creak open.

"I think you look better without the shirt." Katelynne's angelic voice said as she entered the room. A smirk was plastered on her beautiful face and I just smiled and blushed at her.

"Oh wouldn't you just love it if I had no shirt on, wouldn't you?" I asked smirking.

"You know I would." Katelynne said laughing and came toward me.