Take Me Far Away

Chapter 29

*Scarlett's POV*

I woke up the next day in Vic's bed. I looked around but I was the only one in the room. I wondered where Vic or Kellin were.

I got up and went to the door and opened it. The hallway was empty but the shower was running. I figured it'd be my dad but I heard Vic talking to himself, or at least I think he was.

"Yea, she's still asleep but I'll tell her once we finish having breakfast." Vic said.

I was now standing by the door, with one ear against the bathroom, trying to listen in on the conversation. Who was he talking to if the shower was running? Was he talking about me? I need to know what he was talking about. Yes I was very nosy, especially if it was about me.

"Okay good, thanks Vic I owe you!" someone said. Was that Kellin?

"Yea no problem. Anything for you dude!" Vic said and then the door knob turned and the door opened. I quickly got away from the door and and back to the other wall behind me.

Vic turned to close the door than turned back to see me on the floor looking up at him. He had a confused but embarrassed look on his face.

"So um, I see your awake." Vic said and I smirked.

"Yes I am, who were you talking to?" I asked and Vic's face got red and laughed.

"Oh just your dad.." Vic said and that's when he looked at the floor and rubbed the back of his neck. I smirked.

"So you paid a visit, to my dad, while he was taking a shower?" I asked, trying not to laugh but kept my smirk.

"Um, well.. He called me to talk to him about something.. It's not weird okay!" Vic said, sighing in defeat and I put my hands up in defense and nodded.

"Alright, alright. I should've left Kellic alone, my bad." I said and he just gave me that death glare.

"This never happened, alright?" he said and I just nodded and laughed.

"So anyways, um you wanna go out for breakfast?" Vic asked and I nodded yes.

"Let me change first." I said and Vic nodded yes. He left to the living to wait while I went back to Vic's room to change.

I went inside the room to look for my bag. I found it and opened the bag. I grabbed a pair of denim skinny jeans, a Sleeping with Sirens United States flag t-shirt, and my white converse. I changed everything and went out of the room. I decided just to have my hair in a ponytail. I put some Chapstick on my lips and was ready to go.

Vic was wearing a plain white shirt, orange shorts and his camo SnapBack. He smiled when I got to the living and I smiled back. He got his sunglasses and his car keys and we left his apartment.

"So what are we gonna eat?" I asked.

"Well what do you wanna eat?" Vic asked. I really hated making decisions so I didn't know what to say.

"Um, I don't care really. What do you want to eat?" I asked Vic as we step into his car. I sat up in front and closed the door. Vic got into the drivers seat and closed his door.

"Um, does pancakes sound good?" Vic asked as he drove out of his parking space.

"Sounds perfect!" I said and laughed. Vic just rolled his eyes and laughed.

I turned the radio on and Prove Me Right by Memphis May Fire was playing. I looked out the window and stared at the cars pass by. It was a pretty decent outside. The wind blowing through the trees, the sun was out and not a single cloud in the sky. Of course it was scorching outside, but overall it was an amazing day.