Doctors visit

Chapter 4

*Scarlett's POV*
I passed out during the car ride here and when I woke up, I was in the doctors office. Everything was a blur and I didn't know where I was. I was looking around frantically. Then Kellin comes next to me.
"Hey, it's okay. Calm down sweetie." he says in a soothing sound. I calm down a bit but I was still lost.
"Dad, where are we?" I asked
"We are at the doctors, remember?" He says but I nod my head no.
"Why am I here?" I ask
"Because you passed out." Kellin says and looks crushed. Why was he soo sad. It's not a big deal, is it?
~15 minutes later~
The doctor finally walks in and starts to do the normal doctor routine. I can't help but notice that Kellin is just staring at me as if I were a ghost. What the fuck really happened that shook him up so bad?
"Okay Mr. Quinn, she seems to be fine but I can't understand her sleeping patterns. They seem to be all over the place. I will have to study and give you the results in a couple of days." Says the doctor, which I don't know the name of.
"Alright thank you doctor. You do have my phone number or her mothers phone number, right?" asks Kellin.
"Yes it's in her record." The doctor says.
"Alright, thanks again." says my dad. And with that, the doctor left and so did we.

*Kellin POV*
I was so scared! I couldn't believe what the doctor told me. When we first arrived at the doctors/hospital office, the doctor took us in right away. He was taking Scarlett's pulse but stopped after a little while.
"What's wrong, Dr.Jones?" I asked
"I'm sorry Mr. Quinn, but your daughter is dead..." Said the doctor.
"What?!?" I basically screamed
"No, no, no!!! She can't be dead! Your lying!!!" I was no yelling at the stupid doctor for saying my daughter was dead.
"Mr. Quinn please calm do-" Mr. Jones started but that's when I lost it.
"Calm down? YOU WANT ME TO CALM THE FUCK DOWN?!?! How could I calm down when I just lost my daughter!!! How in gods name do you want me to calm down?!?!?!" I yelled at the doctor.
"Look I understand that you are upset-"
"Upset?!? No.. Terrified, pissed off, scared.. Yea that's more fucking like it!!" I spat back at the doctor.
"Alright I will do my best to bring her back.." Said the doctor.
~1 hour later~
I'm in the waiting, waiting for news on my baby girl. I've been praying for the last 45 minutes. The rest of the time I was thinking about how I might lose the best thing in my life.
"Mr. Quinn" said the doctor.
For his safety, he better have good news.
"Yes?" I said
"Please come with me." said doctor Jones. I followed him in silence but the silence didn't last long. By the time we made it to Scarlett's room, I was in tears.

(A/N) Hello guys, so much happened in this chapter. So what do you think happened to Scarlett? Is she dead or did she survive?