Strange feelings

Chapter 6

*Scarlett's POV*

"I will get it!!" I said, running toward the door. I couldn't wait to see Vic. Yea he was like 31 and I was 13, but love has no age right. It wouldn't happen anyways but I can still dream right? I answered the door and saw the whole Pierce the Veil gang. Vic, looking as dreamy as ever. Jaime with is spiky hair and silly smile. Mike, who looks a little taller than I remember. And then Tony with his warming smile.

"Hey Scarlett." They all said at the same time

"Hey guys, come in." I told them and then the followed me in the house.

"Hey guys!" said my dad and came and greet them. I went to sit back on the couch to finish watching Spongebob. The guys were pretty loud so I couldn't hear the tv but I knew that episode by heart so it didn't matter.

•ding dong•

I think I was the only that heard because no one went to get the door.

•ding dong•

It rang again. I just kept staring at my dad, hoping he would notice. But he didn't though. He just kept talking to Vic and Tony and then drank his bottle of water.

•ding dong•

I sigh in defeat and get up to answer the door.

"Hello?" I answer the door and see my mom.

"Hey honey." she walks in and gives me a kiss on my forehead.

"Kellin, moms home!" I yell so he could hear me among the chatter.

"What was that sweetie?" Said my dad and walked to me and my mom.

"Mom home." I said and he greeted her and then left.

"Hey mom, I'll be in my room if you need me." I told her and ran to my room and closed the door.

Once I got to my room, I felt really weird. Like I was gunna barf and I felt really dizzy. Okay it's official... Something is wrong with me and I have no idea what. Maybe I have the flu. I heard something, like a pebble, hit my window. Okay this is weird, I think to myself. And then another pebble hit my window again. By now I was headed toward my window and open it. Then I look out and see my best friend.

"What are you trying to do? Bake my window?" I asked from my room.

"No, actually I'm doing that later when your asleep." Xavier said and I smile at his stupid comment.

"Alright you have all my attention, what do you want?" I asked

"I wanted to know if you wanna come to the Andrew's party with me." he said.

I honestly couldn't stand Andrew! He was so perverted and tries to hook with basically any girl or woman he could get. He also was the biggest jerk in my grade. Also spreading rumors, threatening to beat up anyone who would try to stop him. He was also my bully. Ever since the 2nd grade. I'm the only one who he loves to make fun of!! But I never told anyone, not even Xavier.

"I don't know X-ray, when is it?" I ask.

"Next Saturday." he says

"Oh, I don't know. I will have to ask my mom and dad." I say

"Oh alright, let me know though, alright?" he tells me and I nod.

There was that silence again. It was pretty weird but then again it gave me a little bit of comfort. After my little chat with Xavier he left and I went back downstairs. I had that strange feeling that someone was staring at me. You know that feeling that you get, the one where it feels like someone or something is looking or staring at you? Yea well, that's how I was feeling. By now I was jogging downstairs and I bumped into someone. Wow I'm such a klutz.

(A/N) hello all!! Hope y'all like this chapter. I introduced a new character in the story. Don't worry you'll be hearing about him throughout the story. Comment, vote and tell a friend bout my book!! peace ✌