My bestfriend

Chapter 2

*Scarlett's POV*
I ate my food really fast. I didn't think it was possible but once you tell me we are going to the mall, I can do anything sonic speed. Jus as I was finishing my food the doorbell rings. I get up and walk toward the door. I open the door and my best friend Xavier is on the other side. Xavier and I have been best friends since the first grade, so I mean we know each other pretty well. Xavier is the only one who knows about my history and doesn't judge my family at all.
"Hey scare face" he said with a smirk
"Hey X-Man" I said in return and ruffled his spiky hair.
"Come on, it took me like 5 minutes to make it look pretty" he said while fixing his hair.
"What seriously?" I questioned. "Not even I take that long."
"Well that's because your naturally beautiful." he said with a shy smile which made me blush. I hated when he makes me blush. He says the cutes things to me.
"Awe thanks, you are handsome too you know. I'm surprise no one has asked you out yet." I casually say.
"Well that's because I'm waiting for the right one."
"Like who?" I ask
Jus as he was about to answer my dad come to the door
"You ready Scarlett?" he asks, then looks over to Xavier "Oh hey Xavier, how are you doing?"
"I'm good thanks" says Xavier
"That's good." Kellin says and then looks back at me " I'll wait for you in the car, okay?"
I nod my head and Kellin walks toward the car.
"So where are you going?" ask Xavier.
"To the mall." I say
"Oh that's cool." he says
"Yea"
It was such an awkward silence but I don't know why. It's never like that.
"Umm.. I have to go now, I'll text you later, okay?" I said while walking toward my dads car.
"Yeah alright" he said and then pulled me into a hug. I smiled and hugged him back. After our hug we said our see you laters and then I was on my way to the mall, how fun!

* Xavier's POV*
"It was a weird silence today" I thought to myself. Why did she have to be so damn cute? Well whatever she's my best friend. It's always gunna be that way. I should be happy though. But then again I wasn't. Man what the heck is wrong with me? I should probably eat something considering the fact I haven't ate anything yet. I walk home and eat some left overs from the night before. All was fine until my sister and brother came downstairs, fighting like always.
"Your such an ass!!" screamed my sister, Stephanie
"If I'm an ass, your a bit-" started my brother, Zachary but just then my mom cam into the room.
"What was that Zachary?" scolded my mom. "She's a bit of sunshine mom." said Zachary trying to save his ass from getting grounded again. That was a nice save though I guess.
"Mhm that's what I thought." Said mom
"Well I'm going to the park." I announced and threw my plate into the sink.
"Alrite be back before 7 mijo." my mom said
"Okay" I yelled and went out of my house. Off to play some hoops now. This should be fun.

(A/N) So this is chapter too! yay lol :D hope you guys like it. So what do you think of Xavier. Just remember this talk he had with Scarlett. It's kinda important :).