Somewhere to go?

Chapter 11

*Kellin's POV*
What the heck just happened, I thought to myself. Did this really just went down? I was so confused. I was crying too. I just never thought she would say that hurtful sentence.
"Kellin?" Said Carmon and I looked up at her. "What happened today? Who was she talking about?" she asked me.
"She was talking about Katelynne... She came over today when you just came home. Like 5 minutes later or so. Scarlett met her and that's when everything happened." I honestly didn't want to tell her about the doctors visit.
"Oh my... We should of told her sooner." She told me
"I know!" I kinda screamed but that was because I was crying. "I'm really stupid and an idiot. Now she fucking hates me Carmon!! What am I going to do now? She won't even talk to me." I say
Carmon just sat there next to me. She didn't know what to say. But she held my hand, she squeezed it and then went to our room.
I just felt like crap. I knew this day would come. I knew she would be upset but I never thought she would be that upset to say she hated me. I just needed someone to talk to right now. I grabbed my phone, car keys, and jacket. I walked out of the door and to my car. I texted someone who I knew I could talk to. After texting that person, I started my car and then went to my best friends house. I just needed to go away for a bit.

(A/N) Yo! Hope you guys like this. Sorry it's so short though. Next time it will be longer. So where is Kellin going? Who is he going to see? Do you know? Anyways y'all already know :) comment, vote and tell a friend, a buddy, and even a pal about my story! :) peace ✌