Epilogue

*Scarlett's POV*

I have no idea how long I've been knock out, but I knew for sure it was too long. I don't remember anything from what happened yesterday. The only thing I remember is crying over the memories of the last time I saw my family or friends. How Gabe and I would always play fight with each other. How Mike and Vic were super protective and caring for me. How Kellin used to sing me to sleep when I was smaller.

Kellin.

The thought hit me like a lightning bolt. I missed him. But it's not like he went out to look for me. He never bothered to look for me, I just know it. But I still had a tiny bit of hope that he would come and find me.

"Scarlett!" I heard from upstairs. I was staying in the basement of this crazy person's house. The fact that I knew exactly who it was bothered me even more.

I got up, back hurting with great passion, head pounding like a thousand drums. Nothing at this moment was going right.

I opened the basement door and went up to where he was. He sat there, staring at the tv, a cigar in his right hand and a beer next to him.

"I need you to go to the store. Buy me some food. And get something cute to wear for our later activities." He said with a smirk.

I felt sick to my stomach. I wanted to tell him off but I know if I did, it would only be worse for me.

All of my feistiness and sass left me only like a month after being here. I used to tell him no. I used to fight him off and make sure he never touch me. But it only got worse each time. Now I just let him do what he wants. He has my soul and body. I am not me.

"Yes sir." I said, looking down at the floor at my feet.

"Look at me Scar." He said, the name sound all too seductive.

I didn't budge though. Not today. I can't let him hurt me anymore.

"Scarlett Gomez, fucking look at me when I fucking talk to you, you stupid bitch!" He spat at me.

I was scared so I only lifted my head a little. That's when he got out of his chair and charged over to me.

Panic rose up in me and I looked up at him, but it was too late.

He put his hand around my throat and started to squeeze me tightly. Still in panic mode I started to squirm around, only to make matters worse.

"You better fucking listen to me if you know what's good for you, you fucking whore! You're mine now and no one is going to fucking save you! Not the police, not your mother and certainly not fucking Kellin! So just accept the fact that it's over!" He yelled, squeezing me harder each time he finished a sentence.

"S-sor-ry" I croaked out. Everything around me was turning dark but that's when he let go of me and I fell to the ground.

I gasped for air and started to cough intensively. He started to laugh as I regain my breathe.

"I fucking hate you." I whispered to myself, but that was a mistake already.

"What the fuck did you just say? Have some respect for your elders dammit!" He said, yanking my hair.

I yelped in pain and nodded. He let me go and I let out a sigh.

"Now go get fucking ready so you can buy me some food!" He demanded.

"Yes sir." I said, trying not to let the come out.

"No, who am I?" He said, threat filling his voice.

"I'm sorry. Yes daddy." I said, tears filling my eyes.