Revealing the Truth Part 2

Chapter 25

*Scarlett's POV*

So I sat there crying my eyes out, wondering why, why the hell this would happen? This just made me hate myself.

"Scarlett, sweetie, listen to me okay? What your dad di-" Kellin started

"He doesn't deserve to be called her dad." Vic said silently. I could feel the anger in his voice. The rage in his tone gave be chills and I kinda got scared. My wet, puffy eyes look up at Vic and Vic looked at me with soft caring eyes.

"Yea I know, what Josh did to you and your mother was not fine at all. I didn't want you to grow up living the way that you were. I wanted to make a change for you and your mom. Scarlett, you mean more to me anyone could ever understand! You deserve much more than what has happened to you in the past." Kellin told me while crying.

I honestly felt like crap. I've gave him a hard ass time the past couple of days, and for what? He was just trying to protect me.

"I'm sorry Kellin. I've been a little brat to you the last couple of days over things I had no idea about. I'm jus really rea-" I told Kellin while sobbing but he cut me by giving me the biggest hug I've ever received.

"No, don't ever be sorry. Nothing is your fault, okay? Don't you ever, EVER, think this is your fault! Okay?" Kellin told me while I sobbed on his shirt.

"Okay" I told him as I finally calmed down. I just wanted to stay in his arms forever and never leave.

"Okay good. And Scarlett?" Kellin told me.

I looked up at his puffy and watery brown eyes.

"Yea, Kellin?" I said. Right now, Kellin was all I needed to be happy. I smiled up at him and he smiled back at me.

"I love you" he said and kissed my forehead.

"I love you too," I told him in return and hugged him.

"Hey, I love you too. Can't I get a hug?" Vic pouted playfully.

"Of course you can Vic!" I told him excitedly and have him the biggest hug. He returned the hug and he kissed my forehead as well.

"Well since it's still pretty early, I'm going to sleep. I should be up around 2 in the afternoon?" I told both of them and they both laughed.

"Sure, just as long as you actually wake up before I leave to meet up with the band for a new record." Kellin told me and I nodded."

"Alright, see you in a bit." I told Kellin and Vic. They both said okay and then I crashed in what I think was Vic's room. As soon as I fell on the bed, I fell into a deep sleep.

*Kellin's POV*

I felt alot better telling Scarlett about her stupid father. I knew this day would come but I never knew it would be this dramatic.

"Hey, Vic. What are you doing later?" I asked him.

"Well, I was planning out on just hanging out at home, like relax and stuff. Why?" he asked me

"No just asking. I wanted to take Scarlett out to the mall or the movies but I have to go in the studio." I told him. I really hated leaving her like this. This is only thing I don't like doing when I'm away from loved ones.

"Oh, hey why don't I hang out with her. I'll ask the guys of they wanna hang out. It's been awhile since we all were able to hang out with her." Vic told me and I smiled

"Yea that would be great. She just needs a break for a bit, you know." I told him and he nodded understanding.

"Yea I get it. Besides, I really need to get out of the house. It's really boring jus being inside." He said with a chuckle and I let out a small laugh.

"Alright it's settled then." I told him.

"Yup." he said and then we both got off the couch.

"So um, where can I crash?" I asked him

"Well you can either crash on the comfortable floor or you can crash in the couch in my room." he said while smiling.

"I think I'll take the couch." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"What? Really? But I mean, the floor is really cool and comfy. You will totally love the floor alot more than the couch." He said smirking.

"I'm positive." I told him while laughing.

We both went to Vic's room laughing and when we were heading inside the room but we saw Scarlett on the bed.

"So um, now what?" I asked Vic after what seemed forever

"Well, we really shouldn't wake her up. She seems pretty tired." Vic informed me and I just nodded.

Then I walked over to the bed, laid down and covered myself with the covers. I hugged Scarlett and was about to drift asleep when a pillow hit me. I looked up and saw Vic looking over at me.

"Yes Vic, can I help you?" I asked him.

"Why do you get to sleep in the bed? This is my bed you know." he pouted. He honestly looked funny and cute. I let out a little chuckle.

"Because Scarlett is sleeping in the bed and I'm her technically her legal guardian at the moment. It's only logical." I told him smiling.

"Well, it's my bed. My house. My rules. And if I say I wanna sleep on the bed. Then I will sleep on the freaking bed." Vic told me walking closer to the bed, trying to make me get up.

"I'm the guest though. So you have to make me comfortable, remember that Victor." I told him smirking.

By now, Vic gave up and rolled his eyes. He stuck his tongue out at me and went to sleep on his couch. I winked at him and went back to sleep. I really hope I don't screw things up with Scarlett and hurt her more than she already was.

I tried to push that aside and go to sleep. I had a busy day today an I need some sort of sleep.

(A/N) Hello to you all. Sorry this is pretty crapy. Writers block and umm I really didn't know how to end this lol. Anyways thanks for sticking with this book and don't forget to tell a friend bout the book. Comment and Vote! Peace ✌