The Breaking Point

Chapter 10

*Scarlett's POV*

So after we ate tacos, thanks to me and Mike begging, everyone said the goodbyes and left. I was alone with Kellin and my mom. We were watching some movie which I forgot the name of.

"So Scarlett, how was your day?" asked mom.

"Um, it was okay I guess" I told her.

"Just okay? I thought you would be happy hanging out with your dad?" she said. Then all of a sudden, something inside me snapped. My heart began to hurt, my blood boiled, and I think I lost total control of everything.

"Is he really my father? Last time I checked, he's suppose to have one fucking wife!!! Isn't that what a husband suppose to have... I don't even make freaking sense anymore!!! Im just so tired of not knowing anything!!" I say and my mom stares at me like I just killed a puppy. While I was here tears streaming down my face.

"And you!" I start and look towards Kellin. I could see tears trying not to come out. "Who was that lady? Is she like your side whore!!! Why would you do this to my mom and me?! What did I ever do to you???" I screamed and I was crying already.

"Look Scarlett, I can expl-" Kellin starts but I cut him off.

"No, listen to me! I've been hurt before. I never had anyone there for me other than my mom and you. But what do I get in return. I get this bullshit! Do you know what it's like to feel so alone! I just want that feeling of safeness. What did I ever do to you!!?!??" I say.

Tears streaming out like a waterfall. I'm trembling and I felt so weak. I walk up the stairs but stop at the second step. I turn around and say something I never thought I would say. "I HATE YOU, KELLIN!!"

With that I run up to my room and slam the door. I just wanted to die. Why am I being so dramatic? What just happened.

After a little while of crying, I felt my eyes really heavy. I decided to go to sleep. So this is what it feels like to be such a loser, a disgrace, the person that everyone can walk all over.

(A/N) Hello everyone! Sorry I'm not updating alot. Just have been busy and yea... Hope y'all like this. So like always tell a friend about my book, comment and vote. Peace ✌