Being Protective

Chapter 37

*Scarlett's POV*

Yes it's official, I'm going to Warped! I was so excited that when me and dad got home, I started packing. Which isn't that bad considering that we leave the next day. Pretty late but oh well, I can do it.

I just packed things that I really needed. Like some money, my phone charger, my vans and converse, clothes, toothbrush and toothpaste, and hairbrush. While I was packing I was blasting All Time Low and I heard a knock. I turned down the music a little, thinking it was Kellin or Katelynne and went to open the door. But it wasn't, it was Copeland.

"Oh hey Cope. What's up?" I asked as I let her in my room.

So maybe I kinda like having a little sister with me. She's really cute and adorable. Plus she really likes me so that's great. I really don't want another Quinn not liking me.

"Alex is singing!" She squealed, laughing and clapping her hands.

"Oh you like Alex?" I asked, smirking at her. She smiled and nodded her head.

"Yeah, but no tell daddy. He gets mad at Alex." She says, looking terrified. I just smiled and nodded.

"Don't worry, this could be our little secret. Okay?" I asked, smiling at her.

"Yay!" She said, hugging me and I laughed.

Just then the song changed. It was Dear Maria, Count Me In by All Time Low. Copeland started singing and dancing around. I laughed because it was the most adorable thing ever!

"Sistor, dance wit me!" She said, grabbing my hand and pulling me with her.

"Okay okay, geez girl your strong." I say, laughing and dancing around with her.

And that's what we did. We just pranced and jumped around. Singing at the top of our lungs. I grabbed Copeland and spun around with her. She giggled and laughed, which made me laugh. It was all fun until we heard a knock on my door. I stopped and put her down and turned around to see Kellin and Katelynne there watching us. I blushed and put the music down. Copeland was still laughing like a crazy person, but it was really cute. Dad had his phone out, probably recording us. God damn technology, knowing him he's going to post that on Instagram or Twitter.

"So I see packing is going great for you." Dad smirked at me.

"Yeah, it is. Just taking a break with little Cope here." I breathe and pointing back at Copeland who was now listening at us.

"Copeland, are you distracting your sister?" Katelynne asked, smiling over at her.

"I don't do it. It was Alex! Right Scar." She said, looking over at me.

"Yeah, Alex's voice was making me and Cope dance. I blame him, let's call him. What do you think Cope?" I asked Copeland, smirking at her.

"Yes! Please daddy. Can we call Alex?" Copeland asked, getting cheesy and smiling.

"Maybe later Coco. But right now, I think the tickle monster wants to see you." Kellin said, going over to Copeland.

"Oh no! Help me Scar!" Copeland said, kicking and screaming as Kellin carried her out of the room.

"Oh noo, the tickle monster is to fast for little Scarlett." Kellin said and ran down the hall, having Copeland over his shoulder laughing. I just laughed and shook my head. Of course I was going to go with them, but I had to finish packing and catch my breath.

"Hey Scarlett, you okay?" Katelynne asked.

"Oh yeah I'm fine. Just going to let them have some time by themselves and finish packing." I told her, smiling.