Shocking Discoveries

Chapter 15

*Scarlett's POV*

I dropped the bracelets once I saw my mom on top of Kellin, practically beating him. Kellin was trying to hold her arms back but she was obviously too strong, which I thought was weird because she was soo little and thin-ish.

"Carmon let me explain, please!" begged Kellin.

"Shut up, you asshole! I can't believe you didn't tell me!!!" she shot back.

"MOM, STOP!" I screamed.

But she wasn't listening. She kept trying to hit my dad. I felt my eyes water and anger bubble in my veins. That's when I had enough. I ran toward the couch where my mom was and tried to get her off. But I couldn't which got me more pissed! So many emotions ran through my head. What if she tried to kill him, I thought to myself.

I can't let this happen. I was in panic mode and I was not sure what the heck to do. So I got a book from the table and threw it at my moms head. She stopped what she was doing and turned to me.

"Scarlett what the hell are you doing?!" yelled my mom.

"What am I doing? What the heck are you doing?! Are you trying to make me hate you!? Why are you attacking dad?!" I screamed at her.

"Scarlett, Kellin is not your father!" shot back my mom.

"Yes he is! I don't care if your mad at him! Weather you like it or not, he's always going to be my dad!" I said.

My mom just stared at me with devil eye. I kinda got goosebumps but kept my ground. I couldn't let her get the best of me.

"Oh you think so huh?" my mom said.

"Yes I do." I snapped back.

She was shocked but then she looked over to my dad.

"This is ALL your fault Kellin! If only you told her. Now she thinks your her father." my mom said to Kellin.

"What are you talking about? I am her father, so don't even start with your crap!" said Kellin who was now sitting up on the couch with a busted lip.

"No your not and you know it!" she said to him.

"What are you talking about? He's my dad. I've been with him since like forever." I said.

"That's because me and your REAL father split when you were 5 years old." my mom said.

"What the heck? My real dad. My real dad is Kellin! Stop being such a bitch!" I screamed.

"Scarlett, do not talk to me like that right now! Or so help me, I will hurt you!!" yelled my mom.

"Are you drunk or something?! Why would you threaten to hurt me!! I thought you loved me!" I screamed at her. Tears running down my face.

"I never loved you Scarlett! You were just a mistake, an accident. I only had you so your father, Josh, wouldn't leave me. I was young and stupid when I had you. Your the regret I have to live with." spat my mom. Her eyes full of fury and rage. I couldn't believe what she just said.

"Well, you don't have to worry about living with her anymore." said Kellin from behind my mom.

"Oh really, and why is that?" said my mom.

"Because she's moving with me!" Kellin said with a scary but serious tone, "Scarlett go to your room and get your stuff ready, we're leaving in 15 minutes." he continues, but his back is turned towards me.

I can tell it was not the perfect time to argue so I just left to my room. How could this be happening to me? I was crying but I got my duffle bag from under my bed and put almost all my clothes, four pairs of shoes (two pairs were converse and the other pair were vans), all my bracelets, some lipsticks and my phone and it's charger. By now I was all packed up when I heard a knock on my door. I panicked so I didn't say anything. There was another knock

~knock knock~

"Yes" I said

"It's me, Kellin. You alright?" he asked.

"Oh, um yea. I'm almost done packing. I'll be out in a bit." I said

"Oh, alright." he said and then I didn't hear anything.

I was just sitting on my bed just wondering why things happened like this. All I do is get out of this house and fast.

(A/N) HELLO!!! So this is all over the place in my point of view but then again idk. I hope you guys liked!! This is really hard to write cuz I need to use the right words... But I think it's not as great. But anyways tell a friend,comment, and vote! Thanks again for reading. Peace ✌