Where to Go?

Chapter 19

*Jack's POV*

I was sleeping when I heard my phone. Ughhh, I thought to myself.

I get up from my comfortable bed and get my phone from the nightstand. I look and see it's Kellin. Why is he calling me right now, it's like 10 in the morning and it's Sunday. I was suppose to sleep in today and relax.

~Ring ring ring~

Dang it, I think to myself before I answer my phone.

Jack: Hello?

Kellin: Hey Jack, I need you to do me a huge favor.

J: Um okay? What's up?

K: You know Pierce the Veil's drummer, Mike, right?

J: Yea, what about him?

K: I need you to ride around with Mike around the city please.

He sounded all worried and stuff, that got me all worried

J: Yea sure but why dude?

K: Mike will explain but hurry please.

J: Alright!

~end of call~

By now I got out of my bed and put on some pants and a shirt. I put on my shoes and walked out of the door but then I forgot my phone and went back to get it. I went and got it then went to my car and started driving to the address Kellin sent me. I hope nothing crazy is happening.

*Mike's POV*

I finished changing and went to the living room and waited for Jack to come. I sat next to Vic who was staring out the window. He seemed really stressed and scared.

"Hey, look. She's gonna be okay alright. She probably went to the park or the corner store with one of her friends. Don't think to much about it. You know Kellin, he's just very protective you know. She is okay, I promise okay bro." I reassured him.

He gave me a weak smile and said

" Yea your probably right."

And then I looked out the window and saw Jack pull up and Kellin came in the room

"Hey, um Jack's here." he said but was looking at Vic. Vic was still looking out the window. Kellin just frowned a bit and then sat down next to him.

"I'm sorry Vic, I'm just worried about her you know. She's been through alot." Kellin says to Vic

"Yea I know." Vic says to Kellin but he's still looking out the window.

I thought I should just leave them to talk by themselves.

"Alright, I'll be back." I said and got up to go downstairs.

I went downstairs and saw Jack. I got into the car and then he drove off.

"So what's all this about?" Jack asked

"Well Scarlett went out without telling Kellin where she was going and Kellin is getting worried." I said

"Oh, then where should we check first?" he asked

"Let's check the park?" I said with a small smile.

"Alright, but why are you smiling?" he asked. Which made me smile more.

"Because when Scarlett was little, I would always take her to the park and we'd stay by the swings" I say.

"Cool" he said.

After that it was an awkward silence so Jack turned the radio on. Soon after we got to the park. I hope she's here.

(A/N) Hello. So do you think they will find Scarlett or did she already leave? I did Mike and Jack's POV this time cuz it's always either, Kellin, Scarlett, or Vic. I think they should be part of this story too. So I hope y'all like it. So tell a friend, comment, and vote. Peace ✌