Can it be True

Chapter 26

*Scarlett's POV*

I woke up and noticed that Kellin and Vic were asleep. I decided I should get up and take a shower. I was getting up, making sure I didn't wake up my dad or Vic.

I went out of the room and found my bag in the living room. I opened it and got my clothes. I picked out some black skinny jeans, an Of Mice & Men long sleeve shirt, my white converse and my undergarments. Then I walked into the bathroom, locked the door, and turned the water on. I started singing Hold on Till May by Pierce the Veil.

She sits up high surrounded by the sun. One million branches and she loves everyone. Mom and dad, did you search for me? I've been up here so long I'm going crazy!

Once the water was good enough, I started to take off my clothes. I went inside the shower and let the warm water hit my back. I let out a sigh of relief.

And as the sun went down, we ended up on the ground. I heard the train shake the windows. You screamed over the sound. And as we own this night, I'll put your body to the test with mine. This love was out of control. 3,2,1 where did it go?

I washed my hair and my body. After awhile I just stood in the water to think. I didn't really, fully, understand what had happened to me over the past few days.

Now don't be crazy. Yes now, of course you can stay here! You know I've been touring with my band for 10 years. Big deal, yeah I guess you official. I only said it cause I know what it's like to feel burned down. It gets you down. We've all been there sometime but tonight I'll make you feel beautiful once again.

I didn't understand why my own mother had told me I was a mistake. I thought she loved me but I guess I was wrong. I just didn't understand anything anymore but I guess that's life, right?

I heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I yelled so the person could hear me.

"Oh sorry, it's Mike but never mind." Mike yelled through the closed door so I could hear him.

"Did you need something?" I asked

"No just the bathroom. But I see it being occupied, I'll come back later." Mike said and I could feel him smile.

"Alright." I yelled back at him.

"Oh and Scarlett." Mike said

"Yes Mike?" I asked him

"You sing really good." Mike said and then I heard him leave. I couldn't help but smile and blush.

~15 minutes later~

After what had seemed forever, I got out of the shower and got dressed. I dried myself off and and got dressed. I blow dried my hair and the straighten it with a straightener and blow dryer I found behind the mirror. I finished my hair and the brushed my teeth. I got of the bathroom and went to the couch. I started to look through the channels when I heard my dads phone go off.

I looked around and found it on the other side of the couch. I went over to the phone and saw the caller ID. It said Katelynn Quinn <3

Anger and hatred ran throughout my entire body. I was tempted to answer it and curse her off, but I would only cause more problems for my dad. So I got up and took my dads phone and went back inside Vic's room.

"Psst, dad." I called for him while shaking him gently.

"It's not your fault." he mumbled in his sleep.

I felt horrible. He was dreaming of me and the damage I made for him. I wanted things to go back to normal. Back to how things were before. I decided to answer the call myself but I wouldn't start anything with her. As long as she didn't start anything with me