Going Out

Chapter 18

*Vic's POV*

Okay that was weird. I guess she's still pretty pissed.

"Um... Do you want something to drink?" I asked as if nothing had happened.

"Where do you think she went? And with who?" he asked, ignoring my question.

"She probably went for a walk to get her mind off things Kells. It's what girls do." I told him, knowing he wasn't going to answer my question.

"By herself? She might get hurt or even get kidnapped! Fucking shit, Vic we gotta go fol-" he was saying. I was going to say something but then my little brother came out of his room.

"What the hell Vic! Just shut up bro, I'm trying to... Oh hey Kellin. What are you doing here, again?" Mike said.

"Well I would love to explain but I have to go find my daughter." Kellin said

"Kellin, I love you and all but if she sees you. She's gunna go all crazy and you know. Or a fan might see you two and try to ask for an autograph. It's better if Mike goes." I say

"Yea, wait what!?" Mike says

"Come on Mike. Your better at laying low and stuff. And plus she's like your little sister. Just do it for her!" I tell him.

"But what if she doesn't listen to me. I don't know what I'm gonna say. She's a girl, not one of the guys. Dude I'm scared I might make this worse." Mike says.

"What if someone goes with you?" ask Kellin.

"Who's gonna with me?" Mike and looks over at me confused. I give him a confused look as well. What the heck is he thinking?

"You know my guitar player, Jack right?" Kellin asked Mike while on his phone.

"Yea, why?" he asks

"That's who's going with you that's why." Kellin says and dials Jack's number I'm guessing.

"Erm, okay." Mike says and looks at me. I playfully wave at him.

While Kellin was on the phone, Mike went to change and I was still in my living room. I hope Scarlett is alright, I think to myself. Of course she is, what's the worst that can happen, right?

(A/N) Hey guys. Well this should be interesting right?Cliffhanger tho lmao. Well tell me what u think. Don't forget to tell a friend, comment and vote... As annoying as that sounds jus do it lol (: . Peace ✌