Results

Chapter 5

*Kellin's POV*

I was in so much tears. There she was, my beautiful daughter. Alive and breathing perfectly. It's such a blessing to know my little angel is alive.

"Oh my gosh, thank you soo much doctor!" I said and hugged the doctor.

"Well we did have a difficulty at first but she's alive now." He said and then walked out of the room. Just as he walked out of the room I saw Scarlett wake up. She was looking around looking worried. I came next to her

"Hey calm down. It's okay sweetie." I say.

"Dad, where are we?" she asks. How does she not remember?

"We are at the doctors office, remember?" I asked her and she shakes her head no. That was weird but I jus shrugged it off.

"Why am I here?" she asks. That killed me. She doesn't know that she died but came back to life. I don't want to tell her that. She's probably freak out or something else. I had to think of something.

"You passed out." I said looking a little depressed. I hope she didn't notice.

~15 minutes later~

The doctor walks in and does his normal doctor stuff and I can't help but stare at Scarlett throughout the checkup. It was so unreal to see her moving and.... Alive... I just stare at amazement at her but at the same time, I feel so sad. Sad that my daughter died. Sad that she probably wouldn't be here rite now.

"Okay Mr. Quinn, she seems to be fine but I can't understand her sleeping patterns. They seem to be all over the place. I will have to study and give you the results in a couple of days." says the doctor.

"Alright thank you doctor. You do have my phone number or her mothers phone number, right?" I ask.

"Yes, it's in her records." says Mr. Jones

"Alright, thanks again." I say and then doctor left and soon after me and my living daughter were on our way back home.

Once we got home, I plopped down into the couch and began to watch whatever was on tv and that interest me. That's when I hear someone scream from upstairs.

"SCARLETT!!" I yell as I run upstairs to her room. My heart was beating really fast and my mind was buzzing like crazy.

"Daddy come hurry!!" I hear Scarlett say and that's when I run so fast to my daughter I nearly tripped. But I didn't.

"Scarlett, baby, what's wrong?" I say as I finally reach her room.

"Daddy!! I saw something run under my bed and into my closet!" she says.

I grab a bat and then go to the closet and yank the closet door open. Yet there was nothing there. I was a little puzzled.

"Scare, are you sure you say something and you weren't just having a bad dream?" I question.

"No, dad I swear I saw something. It was a black small figure and it ran toward my closet." Said Scarlett. I didn't know what to say actually. Was she just seeing things again. Or was there really something in here.

"Okay sweetie, why don't you go downstairs and go watch some tv. My friend Vic will be here shortly and I know you like having Vic over." I winked at her.

"Okay, I will" she said and went downstairs to do what I told her. I search around her room for a good 10 minutes until I realize that nothing is in here. That's just weird, I think to myself . I walk downstairs to see that Scarlett is watching re-runs of Spongebob, so I decide to join her.

~5 minutes later~

•ding dong•

"I will get it!!" said Scarlett, running to answer the door. I laugh a little at her little man crush on Vic. This should be a fun night.

(A/N) hello all!! So that was Kellin's Point Of View of the whole doctor visit. So I hope you guys enjoyed it... Don't forget to tell people to read my story!! And comment and vote on my story too!! Kellin loves his "daughter" soo much, it's soo cute don't y'all think? Well anyways hope u enjoy this story.