Ugly Events

Chapter 14

*Kellin's POV*

I walked toward the couch and sat beside Carmon. She was really into this show because I was poking her but she didn't noticed.

"Hey Carmon" I said

"Hm?" she said while looking at the tv still.

"Can we talk about something?" I asked

"It's under the sink" she said and shushed me.

"Carmon are you even listening?" I asked

"Ugh!" she simply said and then grabbed the remote and paused the tv. She honestly scared me and I was more than nervous now than ever.

"Um, so remember when I took Scarlett to the mall? Well, she sorta fainted so I took her to the hospital and she kinda died and I felt really bitchy. But then the doctors did their magic and revived her or something. Then they did a few more test and stuff and now the doctor wants to talk about what he found out Friday. Okay well that's it bye!" I told her.

The whole time I was telling her this she was staring at me with these big eyes and she dropped the remote.

"WHAT?!?!" she said. Then that's when all hell broke loose.

*Scarlett's POV*

I was in my room trying to find the perfect "I'm sorry" gift for Kellin. I felt really bad for what I said and did to that guy. He really wasn't that bad. Plus he was my dad so I have to be nice. I finally found something that I thought would be nice. I made for him when I was 6 but I was scared to give it to him because I didn't think he would like it. So I mean now that I know he would love it, it's the perfect "I'm sorry" gift.

It's like a rope chain thingy. I made half of a heart and put best. Then there was another rope chain thingy with the other half of the heart and it had friend. Then it had music note charms all over both of the bracelets.

"Damn I'm so creative" I said out loud to myself.

Scarlett, whispered someone.

"Who's there?" I asked out loud

Look in the closet, it whispered.

I walked toward my closet and just stood there.

Scarlett, it said

I was about to open it when I heard someone.

"WHAT?!?!"

It was my mom. She seemed angry and scared and sad in a way. I ran toward my door and yanked it open.

"MOM!!!" I yelled and ran downstairs.

That's when I saw something I wish I hadn't.

(A/N) Hello all! Hope you guys liked it. It was really crazy rite? Yea.... No.... Okay.... Anyways (lol) tell a friend bout the book, comment and vote. Peace ✌