Our agreement

Chapter 1
-Present day-
*Scarlett's POV*
I woke up extremely early. It was only 6 in the morning. It was a Saturday too. Gee just my luck, I think to myself. I groan and get out of bed. I'm completely lost during the early morning so I jus stare around my room until I decide to get my clothes to take a shower. I grab some grey skinny jeans, a black long sleeve shirt, and my undergarments. Once I have my stuff together, I go into the bathroom and turn on the water. I strip off my clothes and then go take a shower. I hope I don't take my usual long shower before my mom wakes up.
~45 minutes later~
"Dammit!" I think to myself. I took longer than I thought! "nice going stupid!" I quickly dry myself and get dressed. Then I hear a banging on the door. "Please don't let it be my mom" I say to myself.
"W-who is itt?" I asked
"It's your favorite person in the world." I knew that was Kellin.
"Oh, so then it has to be Jack" I said in a sarcastic tone and started to laugh.
"Oh I see, you treat your dad like that." Kellin teased "Well I guess Jack can take u to the mall later then."
"NOOO wait! Dad, I was kidding!! I love you!" I said
"I know sweetheart" I heard him chuckle.
I swear my dad is the best and funniest guy in the world. I finished and then I opened the door exposing my dad, waiting for me to get out of the way. I smiled and hugged him.
"Alright, when I'm done we will eat breakfast and then we'll go to the mall, okay?" he said.
I nod my head in agreement and I go downstairs to see breakfast waiting for me.

(A/N) hello all! this is my first book, so sorry if it's pretty crapy. Just wanted to know what you guys think of my story so far.