I'm Sorry, Come Again?

Chapter 27

*Vic's POV*

Scarlett was on the phone when she turned down the radio. I really liked that song so I made a pouty face. She shushed me and I smiled alittle. She's so cute and funny, I'm sometimes jealous that Kellin has her.

The car became silent and the only thing I heard was the conversation Scarlett was having on the phone with the person that called her. I tried to tune her out so that she didn't think I was being nosy in her business. I wondered who it was. Probably one of her friends or Kellin checking up on her.

"What are you talking about. Who is this?!" Scarlett said to the other person on the phone with her. I began to question the conversation. Who was she really talking to?

I try to nudge her but she wouldn't look over at me. That's when I became really scared.

"W-what?.." Scarlett said and then her phone slipped out of her hand. She was pale as heck and she looked frozen.

"Scarlett what's wrong?" I asked her but she didnt answer. My heart was beating louder than jet engines. I was dreaming, I told myself. She's fine, she's gunna be perfectly fine! I told myself knowing I was only kidding myself.

There was a red light and I stopped. I picked up Scarlett's phone. The call was still going so I took matter into my own hands. The caller ID said unknown and that raised my suspicions even more.

Vic: Who the fuck is this?!

Unknown: Who would like to know? I only want to talk to my ACTUAL daughter.

~My blood boiled with anger and confusion.~

V: You are not the father of this girl. And if you don't tell me who the fuck this is, I just hope God looks away and forgives me when I go over to you and be-

U: Oh really? And what are you going to do? This is Josh Garcia. You remember me don't you, Kellin Fucking Quinn! You stole my daughter and wife away from me!

V: First of this is not Kellin Quinn! He didn't steal anyone from you! You were a little bitch to them and Carmon had enough sense to leave your sorry ass for Scarlett's protection!

U: Oh is that so? So tell me this, Mr. I Know Everything, when will you realize that I did what I did for Scarlett's AND Carmon's protection?

~I could feel him smiling, which made me sick to my stomach. How is abusing a woman and a little girl for their own protection?! The light turned green and I sped of towards Tony's place.~

V: What the hell is wrong with you?! Don't ever call this number again or else you'll be sorry!

U: I'm not the one who should be sorry! It's your friend, Kellin Qween, that should be sorry! You guys are in for a hell of a summer!!

~end call~

With that the call ended and I was left angry and speechless. Why is he so mad at Kellin? What does he mean that we are in for a hell of a summer? I don't want Scarlett getting hurt due to that asshole.

I looked over to Scarlett who now was looking over at me. I looked at her and tried to fight the tears that eagerly wanted to break free. I couldn't cry, not right now, not Infront of Scarlett or the guys.

"You okay Scarlett?" I asked her and she just nodded yes.

"Um, we are almost at Tony's. So that's good right?" I asked trying to act like nothing happened. But something did happen, something really huge. Something that could fuck up her life in the future. Okay your overreacting, my brain told me. I just don't want anything to happen to her.

"This all my fault." I heard Scarlett whisper, maybe she was talking to herself but said it too loudly. That serious broke my heart.

"No Scare. It's not your fault. Please don't be like that. This has nothing to do with you.. Well I mean it does, no wait forget I said that. It's not your fault okay. I just don't want to let you think it's your fault when it's not." I told her. I was really bad at making people feel better even when they need it most. That's one thing I really hated about myself.

"Okay, Vic I get it. Don't strain yourself trying to explain." Scarlett tells me with a little laugh. I smile and we arrive at Tony's place.

It's silent until Tony gets inside my car.

"Hey guys!" a cheerful Turtle says.

"Hey Turtle!" Scarlett basically screams to him and laughs.

"Hey Tony!" I tell him and he nods what's up.

"So lets go pick up Hime-Time." I announce and both Tony and Scarlett scream 'Yay'.

"I swear, sometimes I'm the only grown up one." I say out loud and laugh.

"Yea that's why your lame!" Tony says and Scarlett laughs.

"Sureeee." I stick out my tongue and Scarlett laughs and stares out the window.

Tony and I just talk bout some basic weird topics. We still needed to get Jaime and Scarlett was still shaken up, I bet. I really didn't know how to deal what was going on.

(A/N) Hello! So I felt pretty bad for not updating alot so here's another chapter. Also I had little inspiration so I figured I should write for you amazing people.Ill hopefully write more since I'm on winter break. But don't quote me or anything. Anyways thanks for reading this book! It means everything to me! So comment, vote and spread the word bout this book! Peace ✌