Nightmares

Chapter 12

*Scarlett's POV*
~dream~
I was walking through a forest. Then a dark figure came up to me. It just stood there Infront of me
"You disgraceful little bitch! Your father does not like you now! And you will never be forgiven." The figure screamed and slapped me across the face.
"This is all your fault!" I screamed.
"He never loved you! He was just using you!" said the dark figure.
"No! Your lying! Kellin does love me! You are just saying crap!" I yelled back.
"Am I?! Am I really?" the dark figure said with a laugh and then disappeared.
"No, no, no!"
~end of dream~
"NO!" I yelled and then woke up. My hands were sweaty and my heart beating like thousands of drums. I realized I having a nightmare. I was scared like crazy. Who was that figure, I thought to myself.
•knock knock•
I jumped and then saw my mom.
"Honey, are you okay?" My mom asked.
"Oh, um yea I'm fine." I said
"Are you sure?" she asked
"Yea I'm fine" I lied. I was really scared out of my mind.
"Okay then, if you need anything I will be in my room." She says and gets up.
"Mom" I say and she turns around to looks at me.
"Yes sweetheart?" she says so soothing. Her blue eyes looks at me that shows refugee. Longing for me to ask to stay with her.
"Do you think Kellin hates me now? I never really meant to say I hated him. I didn't want to say that but it slipped out. I was scared and I didn't know what was happening." I say, my voice as shaky as a scared and lost little kid. Looking for a way back to a place she belonged. A place were she once felt so safe and secure, as if nothing were to hurt her.
"No of course not sweetie. Kellin would never hate you for anything. He loves you more than anything in this world." My mom says
"Oh okay that's good. I just feel really bad because of all the hurtful things I said to you guys. And I'm really sorry mom. I should have never said what I said. I am re-" I say but my mom cuts me of with a hug. I felt so safe with her and felt so awful for what I've done.
"It's alright honey. It will be okay. I forgive you okay? There's nothing that would not make me forgive you. Your a teenager so I mean you have all these mixed emotions and have no idea what happens. I understand, I really do because I was a teen too. I know Kellin would feel the same. You really need to talk to him though. I think it would be good for both of you. Well for all three of us anyways." She says and smiles.
"Okay I will mom." I say and smile back.
"Okay, will try to get some sleep." she says and then kisses my forehead.
"Okay, I love you mom." I say and lay down.
"I love you too Scarlett." Says my mom and she leaves my room.
Now I'm alone in my room with my thoughts. I never really wanted to hurt either of my parents. I don't know what got over me. Did I really go overboard with what I said? Or did I have a point? I couldn't sleep for shit. Next thing I knew it was 4 in the morning. I felt my eyes heavy and I was about to sleep. When something caught my eye.
It looked like some sort of small black creature. It sat on the other side of my room, next to my window. It just sat there looking at me. It's red, beading eyes. As if it were hungry for my soul. It were only a matter of minutes until it disappeared out my window.
Okay that was weird, I think to myself. But I didn't think anything of it because soon I was fast asleep. I woke up the next morning at around 2 in the afternoon.
"Well good morning sleeping beauty!" said my mom sarcastically.
"Good morning mother! What have thy cooked for the princess?" I said back, sarcastically.
"Well I have made chicken if you want some." She said and I nodded.
Well this day should be better, right?

(A/N) Hello ladies and gentlemen! This was kinda bad so sorry in advanced. It's been a crazy week lol but I finally did a chapter. So what did Scarlett see that night? Where's Kellin? Was the chicken good? :D anyways as I keep reminding y'all vote, comment, and tell a friend about my book. Peace ✌