We Are Going Out

Chapter 30

*Vic's POV*

So we finished breakfast and we were now driving home. The car ride was silent so I decided to put some music. Except there was nothing on so I turned it off again.

"So, why were you talking to my dad in the bathroom?" Scarlett asked after a while.

"Well he was telling me about this dinner party Alex invited him too. Like a little get together with some bands and their families. He wanted to take you and Kat-" I said but was interrupted by Scarlett.

"What?! Wait so I'm going to have dinner with some bitch that I don't know! How is that fair?! I don't know this lady. For all I know she could be a freaking witch!" Scarlett complained. I should've seen this coming. I need to think of something because Kellin wasn't going to take no for an answer.

"Scarlett, Katlynne is really nice. She's not a bitch so don't call her that, alright? Plus other bands are going to be there. If anything you could hang out with the guys and I, and just sit with them during dinner. Come on Scare! This could be fun, just give her a chance, please!" I tell her in a pleading voice.

I could tell she felt guilty. I knew Katlynne and she was genuinely a nice person. Plus I wanted Scarlett to forgive and not be mad at her anymore. Kellin is my best friend, I didn't want him to be stuck in the situation where two girls he really cares about don't like each other.

"So, when's the dinner?" Scarlett asked, I knew she was hooked.

"Today at 5:25." I told her, trying to hide the smile on my face.

"Ugh, I'm only doing this because I feel bad for causing alot of stress for Kellin!" Scarlett said and I let out a big sigh.

"Okay good!" I said and with that I looked over at her and smiled big at her. She just smiled, laughed and rolled her eyes.

*Scarlett's POV*

So it was now 4:24 pm and I was straightening my brown, curly, long hair in the bathroom. I've always wanted to dye my hair blue and have a scene hairstyle because I thought I would look cute with it. Make sure to ask Kellin later, I thought to myself.

I was looking at myself in the mirror, when I saw a black mist of smoke in the corner of the mirror. Quickly I turned around, yet nothing was there. I turned back to the mirror and it was gone. I thought that was very odd and got very curious. I couldn't imagine it, couldn't I?

I finished the rest of my hair, wondering what the heck that black mist of smoke was and went out of the bathroom.

"It's about time, you took forever." Mike joked and I laughed.

"Hey, beauty doesn't take five seconds sir!" I said and he laughed, going inside the bathroom.

I went to the small kitchen area to find Kellin looking inside the refrigerator for something.

"You know it's considered rude to look in someone else's refrigerator without their consent." I said serious and Kellin turned around.

"Yea but it's also considered rude not to feed your visitors!" Kellin said but yelled the last part for Vic, I'm guessing, to hear.

"We're going to eat in a little bit!" Vic yelled back from his room.

"I'm still hungry!" Kellin yelled back and Vic jus laughed. I did the same and my dad made a pouty face.

"Awee, ish someone hungwy." I said and Kellin nodded.

"I got an idea. Why don't we skip the whole dinner thingy and me and you could go out together. Just me and you!" I said, trying not to sound to eager.